Sony Ericsson P800

Sony Ericsson P800

• joei_mark

does this phone have any screen lock code??? thanks!

• Oooooooorrite!!!

These phones are going dirt cheap on eBay. I purchased one for 20 to use as a back up phone, but they do occasionally go for less, fully working! I did buy one a couple of years ago for 70 and loved it, although 4096 colours isn't very good when you want to view photos or videos. Think there's a camcorder application for it, I'll have to search for that.

• Marik

you cant put a 1 GB for the P800 it supports only up to 128MB so its not good to have! i have a W950i you should have it or better to have the W960i for sure! it has 3G same as my W950i,P800 doesnt support 3G btw :(

• psychedelic calldyke

++..its nice.. mom gave me one. but i only have one question. for how high the memory can a p800 handle? i wanna but 1g if possible.. is it?..++

can i put 1gb memory card to my P800?

• slytheschauffen

I have used this phone for 5 years.. and i never got disappointed with it.

• FRANK E. IZIREN

to start up with the P800 is really difficult particularly when u are using it for the first time given to u by a friend or close relation without a manual to go along with. I suggest that Ericsson doesn a favour by posting the soft copy manual by product for users like meself.

how can i reset my p800?

hows the sound quality of this phone? in headset?

i got this fone from my ofism8.. and it so cool!!!!anybody can tel me on how to activate the email sett for this fone? txt m @ +639273277608

• Umer Rauf

it's very good i like it.

• johnny boy

y r u people sayin this is wrong and that doesnt work? think about it this was launched in 2002. now its 2007. there's a heck of a difference.

• lawrenzz

its a great phone but with low picture quality. you cant use your mp3 as your ringtone which sucks. it has a mono mp3 playback,the inbuilt memory is not that large enough which means you have to go for a memory card,good for browsing and office work. anyway its the first of its kind so we dont have to blame them,keep up the good work s/ericsson...

• Mrs_K

How do I get a newer Java version on my P800?

• eros

I'm just gonna ask if you can change the casing of the phone?

• RK-The Gangster

What do you think? 4k can be great where 262K resolutin is leading the mobile display. And a that have no capability to set MP3 as a ringtone!!! Actually you didn't have any idea about mobile phone. You are just a sucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• RAHIK

This cell is good....but needs to be handled vry smartly....u cant use mp3 ringtones which sux......the camera bites and sound volume for ringtone stinks.......

Mobile is very nice but its ringing tones are very slow is there any option to increase their ringing tones.

• slim tj

am usig my p800 closin to a year now,i dont hav anny problem with it.but it is only batery dat i change since then .but the problem s that icant use mp3 as ringing tone and am worried about that&the batery coudnt
indicate charging&level.