Sony Ericsson P900

Sony Ericsson P900

• aa

I once had P800 in 2003, handwriting text with its stylus was a pleasure, but since no more update from Sony, I've moved then to the Samsung Note Series since Note2, Note5 until Note7/FE which I still use today.

Handwriting using this crappy OS was infuriating, programmers become more stupid and spoiled and stupid, I guess (I myself has done many programming jobs in the past).

Today's Samsung Note Series' (Android's) handwriting software is much-much worse than my ancient Sony's P800, even after 15 years later (read: FIFTEEN YEARS LATER)

• Zeeiowizard88

PhonoGulu, 31 Mar 2018Hi why not go on ebay and get a used one to use the parts I have the p900 and they say parts are the same don't know if it will be of any help to you...

• PhonoGulu

vissu, 01 Feb 2016i have tried so many places to get accessories for my sony erics... moreHi why not go on ebay and get a used one to use the parts

• AnonD-619807

2017 and still working,very reliable,good buisness phone.equal with Blackberry's

• vissu

i have tried so many places to get accessories for my sony ericsson p910i mobile but i did'nt. where can i get it can anybody help me(viswa.bhushan@gmail.com)

Ssd, 17 Feb 2014is was a great deviceI still own it in good/working condition

how do i got to post my contacts on sim and get those back on annother mobile ???

• bala

where i get software pc 900model

• Ssd

is was a great device

• KAILASH KOHLI

faisal, 02 Nov 2013Can I still get a sony ericson p900.p900 open

faisal, 02 Nov 2013Can I still get a sony ericson p900.No, lol.

• faisal

Can I still get a sony ericson p900.

• Mr. LIEM

my main mobile phone:
1st NEC CDMA - 1994 (not used anymore)
2nd ericsson 788 - 1997 (not used anymore)
3rd sony ericsson P800 - est 2002 (sold)
4th sony ericsson P900 - 2004 (still used)
5th sony ericsson Xperia Z1 - just bought
- also using when working : iPhone3 (still used), cross dual band (still used), some nokia (gsm & cdma)

...bottom line: eriksson - sony ericsson phone is the best, without any software error and good built

• Crazylegs31

Purchased in 2005 and still working very well. astonishing !!
A great phone!!

• Ben

lester, 11 Mar 2013This is my first sony ericsson phone way back 2005.... Its cool ... moreI agree with you. That was really something!!! I loved it!

• Coeroeth

Its my First smartphone, bought in Feb 2004, great performance 'n design ... and its my pocket for 3,5 years till my wife wreck it :-( ........

Wish/pray todays smartfones start to come out with flip down real keypad but add D=PAD.This is the second best gadgety smartphone ,first place is Nokias E90..Todays smartfones are boring misearable souless slabs..

• hamada

was a revolution in that time one of the best gsms, touch screen , but to compare it to gsm of 2013 !!! you must laugh

• lester

This is my first sony ericsson phone way back 2005.... Its cool phone way back his time... :) good memories....

• John Suele