Sony Ericsson P910

Sony Ericsson P910

• Mariat

Hi,i just bought P910i a few week's ago.Anybody know why if i'm downloading some application & games,my P910i says SERVER TO LARGE FILE TO DOWNLOAD?Anybody can help me pls =(?

• jp

Hello sir
I have a problem with my phone; it is Sony Ericsson p910i.the phone wrote that
Contact program has close and I can use the numbers in sim card. and I want to get the password of the phone.imei is 35423500-523515-9-03.
Hope to hear from u soon
jp

• mike

hi, can anyone please tell me what the most recent firmware is for the phone? thanks.
ex. (R5a05, etc.

• umang2

hi guys, this phone has a goog design ang aslo the function, really luv this one, currently using my frend's P910i, work nice,

anyone wanna letgo this phone? can email me? hihi

• Ayo

Hi,I have a problem with my P910i battery which needs to be replaced with a standard battery BST-15 3.6V type.I've browsed your web-site for hrs but couldn,t get a compartable one to order. Please what do l do? Thanks as l await you urgent reply.

• asjme

ei guys.. are there still brand new p910 in greenhills???

thanks for the reply in advance!!

• p1noye2

i bought a used p910i loved it internet was workin fine for a couple of weeks but now i cannot use the internet in this phone every time i try to log in it keeps sayin REASON CODE KERN-EXEC REASON NUMBER 3 UNKNOWN ERROR what should i do?need help in this matter

• Amir

i am using p910i since last two years, its working very well, but few days ago i did some thing with screen setting, don't know why there is a black boader frame on all sides of screen open and closed both way appearing..screen seems reduced in size.. can some one guide me please how to reset it and remove the black boader from the screen..

Nathan.
1-click phone,press left bottom second buton showing telephone,click phone on top click total call info.
2-main screen,press edit on top,click system info.

• milad torfi

can we use MP3 ringtones for p910i?

• nathan007

i just got one. totally fully loaded with applications. can anyone tell me code to see when was it manufactured and total use of talktime for it? THIS PHONE IS AWESOME!

• Moi

Can someone please help? My network allows me to hide my ID when I make calls. Can you please show me where on this handset I can go to activate 'Hide caller ID'?

• BaBaR

simply an amazin fone...its like party in my hands..awesom sound, functions, outlook, functions...ovr all da best fone i'v evr used...

i ws a BIG nokia smartfone fan...thot nuthin cud come close to em...bt infrnt of p910...they suck big time...

only few probs i faced were...bad batt time...hav to charge it evry nite...very delicate casing...color comes off vry easily...da keypad cracked frm 2 places frm da pouch...

looks sexy widout da flip..o n btw m usin a 2GB card...n works perfectly...no probs at all...

btw...a vry guud site fr software n stuff..
www.p800stuff.com

• Juanca

800 hours of use and still works as the first day, congratulations to Sony Ericsson i hope my next Sony Ericsson Cel be better than this.

• Farhat

I just purchased a Samsung P900 early on this year, it has 2 MP, wide screen and TV, but i just recieved my contract statement saying i am able to get a new phone without extra money. So i am thinking of either the P910 or the S700 (both had been my dream phone back in 04/05). Please help me to choose!

I love the pda phone, i love its design, but i have no idea about the problems and its camera. It has a VGA but is the quality good enough for printing? and does it have the feature to extend to a 1MP resolution?

Is the layout easy to use? and can u use a normal audio jack for earphones?

As for the S700, i only like it coz of the swivel design and the ability to capture 1.3MP res. photos.

Please send comments! Thanku!

my p910i only has 26 messages but its giving out"memory is full".

• Satitude

can i install a real player in my p910i?or is there any way i can play a real audio/video in p910i

• midian

@ rony sounds like its blocked
but try cleaning the sim connectors

• costi