Sony Ericsson P990

Sony Ericsson P990

This is one the greatest phones ever. I miss it.

It had a stylus, numeric keypad and a QWERTY keyboard, FM Radio, scroll wheel,....

If Sony brought out an Android version. I would buy one tomorrow!

I miss being able to answer the phone with a 'call answer button'

Akwesi, 30 Nov 2016Hi guys, if this phone able to Whatsapp? need to know want to buy onehttps://www.whatsapp.com/nokia/

Jack Hammer, 03 Mar 2017The OS is symbian. So Whatsapp won't be supportedIncorrect, WhatsApp has a Symbian version. Find it here...

• Jack Hammer

Akwesi, 30 Nov 2016Hi guys, if this phone able to Whatsapp? need to know want to buy oneThe OS is symbian. So Whatsapp won't be supported

• Ron

I bought this wonderful in 2006 and believe me guys until now it's working perfectly and looks real brand new. Not even a little scratch has it for almost 11 yrs. From time to time, i played music, click the camera, use the keyboard, touch the screen to warm up all its functionality. Of course I'm no longer using it but still loving it so much. Using now Soy Z5 Premium ang iPhone.

• Akwesi

Metern, 22 Oct 2016The P990i is the best phone i ever had before Samsung smartphone... moreHi guys, if this phone able to Whatsapp? need to know want to buy one

• Metern

The P990i is the best phone i ever had before Samsung smartphone came out. One of the coolest features was the business card reader, that made it easy to input contact info from a card to the contact list on the phone.

Samma.., 26 Nov 2015I got this mobile in 2009. Until now it works very great..!! I p... morecan you play games like Explode Arena or Super Miners by company infinite dreams?

• taher

yap i've been using handset since Q1 2015 AND IT WAS GREAT
Finaly i still have it ... someday it will be my antik device
I LOVE IT

• Samma..

I got this mobile in 2009. Until now it works very great..!! I played many of UIQ3 games. Still runing it's all the features without making any disturbance, while maintaining good battery life...

• Sergiosan00709

Anonymous, 07 Jul 2015i have the phoneI had that phone

• maxwell072904

my p990i retired 2012 and it was a good long run.. one of the best phone with a max memory of 8GB only since system will malfunction if you tried to get a higher memory but it was a great experience. from camera to battery life to performance .. the best of sony ericsson. I hope they release a similar tech of touch and type.

Sajib, 29 Apr 2015I need this phone i have the phone

• Sajib

I need this phone

• MAINTAIN

AnonD-309013, 18 Sep 2014Sorry for your loss. Proud to say I still have mine. Bought in ... moreMy p990i cant accept memory card of high capacity. Please, how do I upgrade it.

• CHRIS WILLIAMS

cathy, 02 Apr 2013where could i buy P990? Please, I lost my Sony Ericsson p990 since 2008 and have been looking for one and couldn't find some because this particular phone is no more in the African market.
Please help me get one.
Thank you.
fowilie@gmail.com or fowilie@yahoo.com
that is my E:mail addresses.

noona, 19 Aug 2014Love it so much and miss it, I realy cried when I lost it, very ... moreSorry for your loss. Proud to say I still have mine. Bought in 2007, have only upgraded to 4gb memory card and replaced the battery in 2011. I do get the occasional funny looks when I'm seen with the 'brick' as the current trend is having big screen and thin phones. Recently getting more 'memory corrupted' messages, so I'm thinking of retiring it when I get my iPhone 6 Plus.
Too bad Sony stopped at P1 and is not coming out with this range anymore. Their Xperias just don't seem too attractive.

• noona

Love it so much and miss it, I realy cried when I lost it, very sad when they told me no more of it

• Vijen

Hi there
Is there any agent of Sony Ericsson in the Durban area
needed this phone to get repaired