Sony Ericsson S003

Sony Ericsson S003

• Rasam.r

it's available now!
i bought blue one from japan ,it doesn't have enough features but it's really beautiful and handsome, i love its skin and color

• gaborull

Standard battery, Li-Po 870 mAh????

I'll get this phone as soon as it's out cause i like the 26M TFT colour.

• raju

mobile is good

• prettylicious

hope it will be available also in the philippines...

• yuri kasuka

quite good! love the color..good cam

nana_rozali, 13 Oct 2010I think I want buy this phone...but where can I get and get the ... moredid you get the amount of s003 sony ericson?

• vin

is it a double card phone? :D
wooooww....i think SE just want to made a gsm phone, not a cdma phone like this...

• Bimmer

Who needs infra-red port Instead of Wi-Fi ??? SE is so stupid about that !! This phone will be a waste for money....

• vaasu

Is this phone double side speaker????? pls any 1 reply

• Solo

omg phone is looking great! black and white looks amazing!!! when this phone be able in Europe? :) sorry for my english

• nana_rozali

I think I want buy this phone...but where can I get and get the top discount...more important,I want colour pink

• Daniel

LOL its best my c905 whit the xenon falsh

• princess

i wanna ask..if this fone is good efficient...and does it just work in japan...!!

• salah

S E going Back day by day , they are fools, who will by this phone with out WiFi? throw it wase bin,

• rumesh

good features are this phone and good colour

• Sharkie1609

Anonymous, 05 Oct 2010why this phone dont have wifi one?I agree, should have had wifi

• anonymous

Here is specification of Sony Ericsson S003 from au by KDDI, the cellphone operator who launched this phone : http://www.au.kddi.com/english/seihin/ichiran/ki­shu/s003/index.html#section03.

You will see that the actual color depth of screen display is approximately 260,000 colors.

• fadly

The depth color is not 26 million colors, but it's 262,144 colors.

i dont even know when the hell this handset will be luanhed