Sony Ericsson T280

Sony Ericsson T280

I find this phone weird as it doesn't have a center key in the d-pad.

How do you increase the sound of calls using this phone

pickname, 23 Oct 2015a very reliable mobileph. how can i get my photos downloaded to ... moreBy MMS. The only option I can see in this case is that to just send all the pictures you want to save via MMS to an email that you can open on your tablet.

• pickname

a very reliable mobileph. how can i get my photos downloaded to a tablet without using 9pin? cable neither bluetooth?

• tonypolrun

My inbox is losing the capacity to store calls. I have to delete more than one in order to have room for a call. Any advice would be welcome

• ericcson showroom

AnonD-55244, 18 May 2012where can i buy this classic phone?I want buy this fonet280

• ruben tugade

how can i reset the phone lock the easy way i forgot the pin code of my phone...

• Dun

AnonD-58720, 12 Jun 2012how do i find the phone lock code to use my phone,If it's not the SIM-card that locked, the SIM-card has two lock codes PIN and PUK (in sweden at least).

If it's the phone that is locked it'¨s oftenly 0000 as default :)
If it's changed by a user ...and forgotten.

Easiest way is to use the Sony/SonyEricsson SUS/SEUS and reinstall the phones firmware, from scratch.

Hopefully the Sony still have the Firmware for T280 for downloading, from the same site can u download the SUS/SEUS.

Good luck.

how do i find the phone lock code to use my phone,

where can i buy this classic phone?

what is reset? How can i open my phone

• phone tech

kkk, 26 Jun 2011can this phone block private calls?yes

agui, 10 Jun 2009how can i delete the numbers listed in 'Recently used' option wh... moreHow do you delete recently used numbers

• blablabla

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2009i currently own this phone, but theres no black background theme... moreyou can go mobile9 or zedge.com to download the stuff

• kkk

can this phone block private calls?

• greg

Good phone for calls,sms. Poor camera but it is perfect for ppl who want a simple phone. Only the speaker is not as good as it could be.

It's a simple phone, fits for the one who want to call with their phone

• me

Anonymous, 21 Nov 2010The battery is poor (doen't hold the charge)& it gets hot.Y ... moresomething is wrong with your unit. mine holds charge for about 5 days and doesn't heat at all. the best cheap phone I ever had!

The battery is poor (doen't hold the charge)& it gets hot.Y is this?

• sheltic warrior

its a nice phone with metal covering,i dropped it from by bike 5 times on road,but it continously working good,perfect phone