Sony Ericsson T290

Sony Ericsson T290

Why does this phone look so familiar, deja vu?

h.parekh, 07 Dec 2012here in Ahmedabad,gujarat, battery is not available as old ... moreTheres still a lot of batteries for that phone in the philippines

That phone was one of the cheapest for the time

• Sonny Ericsson fan

AnonD-519148, 26 Mar 2016My first ever phone I was buy in early 2006..its was very g... moreI want to buy one of those phones just cause they have that game. That was one of the best games I ever played and still being one. So please Sonny make those phones again at least just for us , nostalgic customers :,-( T_T

• AnonD-519148

My first ever phone I was buy in early 2006..its was very good phone
Deep abyes game that I was adtictived

it is my first family phon.
really it is good phon
my father was bay that phon at 2005.
but I was my lost my T290i phon after 2 year.
but really T290i phon the bast phon of 2005.

vishal rajsanu

• vishal rajsanu

it is my first family phon.
really it is good phon
my father was bay that phon at 2005.
but I was my lost my T290i phon after 2 year.
but really T290i phon the bast phon of 2005.

Bought it in 2005. The little beast still works!

i think it is a boor phone bcz it has no camera,no bluetooth ,no m.card,no radio,thats why but i think sony ericsson k800i is great

• psherlymae

this is my 1st f0n that was given by my grandpa.And regardng to good quality.Its excellent.my se t290.Was even dropped at a pail of water b4.But its still working aftr 1 week air dry.And even n0w it still works good.But sl0w in text input.bt its superb good f0n.

• Larryjhondavid

'this phone is my 1st phone my uncle gave it to me in august 2011 and this is really good in their times i drop it many times but it still working untill now but it slow keypads now i rmember when i playin games -deepabyss and vrally2 i got so fun and my mp3 records ..
I miss this phone but now i have a new phone n2690
but still, this sony ericsson t290i is the best ;>

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2012My first phone, oh i love it so much, ill buy it again :D it was my 1st phone also.

• h.parekh

here in Ahmedabad,gujarat, battery is not available as old model in the market. can any one help me to get it ? I love my this model. This is 6 yrs old & am very much attached to it. It is precious for me as it is gifted by love one. Thanks.

• hariom

gyes its can any one tell me how to unlock it ....

My first phone, oh i love it so much, ill buy it again :D

• MUBEEN

my also first....

• cosmos

Wisher, 01 Jan 2012This is my first mobile . i bought him 2005 realy this set ... moreMy first mobile too

• AHHH T290i

Those days.It was best phone ever i miss it soo much :(

• Adhigunawan

I have been using T290i since 2005 to replace my broken Siemens S35i. It was my first mobilephone before I bought T105 and T630. Today it is still running very well (I lost my T105 and T630-broken and could not be repaired). I love its text message capabilities, which I do not find in my W660i, W880i and K630i (my W880i and K630i are stored for back up in emergency). I only used Sony Ericsson mobilephone and I used it since Siemens stopped producing new mobilephone.

• MyName is KHAN

This is Excelent mobile long battery backup .and strong case , V-rally Game very nice, campare to those days it is best at that time