Sony Ericsson T303

Sony Ericsson T303

warricode, 26 Dec 2016help each time i put on my phone,it shows insert correct sim....... moreThat means the phone is locked to a carrier that is not the one you are on. You need to unlock the phone so that it can take any SIM card.

This was the most popular pink phone of it's time.

Anonymous, 20 Jan 2017I haven't used my phone for several and have forgotten how to tu... morehold down the button over the c button

I haven't used my phone for several and have forgotten how to turn it on!

• warricode

help each time i put on my phone,it shows insert correct sim....wha to do?

• YENN

trojan, 05 Mar 2014@ Mary in Petoria ... I'm in the same boat as u... U may ... moreHI...
may I know where can buy this phone ,?thank u

• dlo

very nice phone, but..

in winter, when the phone is at free air (not in the pocket), after several minutes or few hours the phone could be cold and just freeze your ear..

• tupac

Bahm, 19 Sep 2012I bought this one long ago to substitute my good old nokia 6111.... moreThey asked for an opinion on the phone not your life story haha

• trojan

mary-mary, 10 Nov 2013hi. mary in Pretoria sunnyside. I have this phone and it is worn... more@ Mary in Petoria ... I'm in the same boat as u... U may have to try changing it to a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro .. but even that is a bit long in the tooth...

• azam jan

hoppy, 28 Sep 2013I want to transfer pictures to my laptop - what piece of equipm... moreyou need an bluetooth device for your laptop

• mary-mary

hi. mary in Pretoria sunnyside. I have this phone and it is worn out. where can I fix it. please help. I stil love it.

• hoppy

anu, 29 Nov 2011i have sony T 303 mobile can i use internet by connecting this m... moreI want to transfer pictures to my laptop - what piece of equipment do I need to do this

my phone fails to open some websites such include facebook what can i do?

• misty jay

Gemma Pratt, 24 Sep 2012I just bought this phone? Does it have Internet?yes

• tasha S

i can t see my screen and i ain't blind it's on but something wrong just got it and i ca't go on the internet and can't take pictures

• ronnie

my key pad dont work what can i do to call and pres the numbers dont work waht most i do to let the key work
\

• Gemma Pratt

I just bought this phone? Does it have Internet?

• Bahm

I bought this one long ago to substitute my good old nokia 6111. No doubt I missed the Nokia on the same day. Nothing to compare, otherwise this phone would be thrown to the first trash bin I could see.
Although its design is good, it is much slower than my Nokia, and dumber also. I had to wait long time to dial a number, otherwise some of the digits would simply be missed. It lasted 4 months with me, until I was robbed. I just bought another SIM card and got my Nokia back.
This was the worst phone I ever had.

• Haidi

I love the design very much. Small but solid and sturdy, good sliding mechanism. Apart from the many disabilities being complained, this small dear phone is for sure a basic phone or it can serve as second phone. I like small phones, I got a Motorola Flipout serves as my PDA (I didn't insert sim, so the battery lasts about a week, then for calling and texting I use Sony T303, the battery lasts about 5/6 days, so 1 got 2 small phones in a waist pouch). My comment is that we can find ways to make good of whatever we have and BE HAPPY and THANKFUL of what we have.

Anonymous, 08 May 2012I am using Sony Ericsson T303 for last 3 and half year. Recently... morei have the same problm here :S