Sony Ericsson W302

Sony Ericsson W302

This phone is literally a junkier, cheaper and much worse variant of the W890. I really hate how Sony Ericsson made the W890 so much worse with the W302.

• Guest

Hi all,

Does anyone know where can I download drivers for this phone ?
I am using Windows7 and "Sony PC Suite" does not recognize this model.
Any help would be greatly appreciate.

Regards

• Guest

Hi all,

Does anyone know where can I download drivers for this phone ?
I am using Windows7 and "Sony PC Suite" does not recognize this model.
Any help would be greatly appreciate.

Regards

• SE W320

i still use this phone

• George

Instigator, 28 Jul 2016do u still have this phone?I do.

• Instigator

Nadeem, 13 Sep 2014W302 brand new available do u still have this phone?

can someone get me this phone please

• Ander

This was my first brand new phone, I had goot times on it :D. It fell down from 3rd floor and didnt even got a scratch, This was my best phone, too bad that I didn`t realise it :D

• L

I had this phone, it was absolutely indestructible, I was in high school when I had it so I spent a lot of time near a stream/river with my friends, dropped it in there countless times and it never even got a scratch, genuinely wish I'd kept it now because my iPhone breaks and it would be a far better back up phone than a blackberry, basically I miss this phone so bloody much!!

• Monkey

Long time ago, I had this phone, a very funny handset, specialy to play music...;)

• Adrian Romania

Tim, 08 Dec 2011I'm sorry i didnt buy this phone a couple of years ago, it has a... moreI found one in 2015 like new. 13 😄

• sutharson ravendran

very very nice mobile w302

• Nadeem

sakthi, 21 Jul 2014i went sony ericsson w302W302 brand new available

• Nadeem

sakthi, 21 Jul 2014i went sony ericsson w302W302 brand new available

Actually this phone is good , i use this phone almost 5 years.. good capacity of battery , easy to use , fit to pocket size , standard camera pixel , anti shock body , my w302 always falling 1 meter (above) , and still in good condition..

my sorry if you see wrong English .. :)

• sakthi

simbu, 07 May 2014i use this phone 3 years,its an nice experience,sound quqlity is... morei went sony ericsson w302

• simbu

i use this phone 3 years,its an nice experience,sound quqlity is good,its so slim,am always use this phone for 3 years

How to hard reset sony ericsson W302i ?

me 2..i also have d same o problemo..a couple of time i've change the battery n lastly..the phone cannot read the sim..now i've changed to n8...n i've used the sony for 5 years n love the phone

• reza

it's good phone,but,one thing that i not satisfied is a battery,it's very bad,in one day,3 times i need to charging it