Sony Ericsson W595

Sony Ericsson W595

• Cheater

Cole , 19 Aug 2018Is it possible to buy this phone any where? I'm from South Africa Just go for astore and enjoy!

Is it just me or does it feel like the slider is very stiff and needs a lot of force to slide up and down? Certainly it was not to this extent on other slider phones.

In the UK the Jungle Grey color was only available on 3 and the Ruby Black color was only available on Vodafone. Many of the ones in the Sandy Gold color were branded to O2.

• Cole

Anonymous, 10 May 2015buy from aliexpress dudeIs it possible to buy this phone any where? I'm from South Africa

Avik, 24 Apr 2009Just press the walkman key and then flip ur wrist, the song will... moreOkay, thanks!

Anonymous, 27 Jul 2008No it wont:/ thats the only thing that sucks in this phone.And all the others recently released.

bingston, 01 Mar 2011no its charging good....this mobile is one of the good product o... moreNo!!! *facepalm* it affects a few users but not all!

Anonymous, 13 Jul 2011Ive had this phone for 1year and 7mnths, and for the first time ... moreDisassemble the phone, replace the key and reassemble the phone

AnonD-34440, 16 Dec 2011This is one of the best affordable music phones ever buily.. I ... morebuilt* (it sounded like you said bully)

The W760 is STILL cheaper than the W595 in 2018! On eBay (the UK version), the cheapest W760 (unlocked) is £14.99 whilst the cheapest W595 (unlocked) is £24.99! (As of March 10, 2018)

AnonD-716026, 21 Nov 2017For some reason, I associate the song Soothsayer by Buckethead w... moreWhat the...xD

For some reason, I associate the song Soothsayer by Buckethead with this phone, the Sony Ericsson W595. I know, I am weird, feel free to call me weird.

• Hick

This was one of the best phones before Sony Xperia smartphones!

Is it just me or is this phone the MOST underrated Sony Ericsson phone from the Walkman series EVER?

• monu

u can buy refurbished original phone on ali expres

This phone has the best ringtones EVER!!!! Like Attitude, Buttercup, Friday Fun, Groove Ride, In My Place, Mohawk, New Wave, Old School, Rock On, Rollin', Speak Up, Speedish, Stutter, Tittup, U-Oh!

kalyan, 15 Mar 2016I want to buy this mobile.how can i get?Try with Ebay!

• kalyan

I want to buy this mobile.how can i get?

• NicePhone

That's great phone. Sound is awesome, I love that stereo system. Even better on earphones, great bass. The phone dropped into the water 3 times and it was still working. Now is dead after all these years. Don't know what is the problem. I love that phone and it would be great that sony release new version of w595 but with the latest technology and with Android :)

• Albion