Sony Ericsson W595

Sony Ericsson W595

• Tj

Hay ppl..

SE W595 plays 3gp, 3gp2, mp4, mp3, wma.. files..

This cool handset can play high quality videos with MP4. Maxx resolution is 320x240. Has problem while playing unless u try to rotate the phone continuously.

• rafi`

sydney wala , 05 Jan 2009this is one of the most fun phones i have ever had. for an enter... morehi
this is rafi from ap

• Reef

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2009whats T9?T9 is the dictionary you use when smsing. Hope it helps :D

whats T9?

• saurabh

will the price of w595 decrease when i wait for 2 months...and how much will it decrease

• brittany

SE rocks!, 05 Jan 2009I have problem where my phone will hang when i listen to musics ... morei used to have this phone it kept turning of all the time and after a couple of months the battery would not charge and then it would not switch on so really i would not recommend it to any one, its one of the worst phones ever?

• Gee

Can this phone play a 3gp, 3gpp video format? And also, why some wmv format won't work on this phone?

one of the best fones i have had anyway speeker sound is fairly loud and clear the camera is ok and its very easy to use this is a fone i would recommend

this phone is superb but the phone hangs if the music is played for more than 1hr.bad battery life.

• SE rocks!

I have problem where my phone will hang when i listen to musics for more than 1 hr. then i will have to off and on it again.

Do any of you face this problem and how can i overcome this?

• Claire

I am a hard core Nokia fan. not until ALL the N series phones give problem or all sorts did i decide to change brand and i was in for a pleasant surprise!! SE phones actually could do alot more functions that the Nokia could not!! For e.g. SE will display if u're gg to add a duplicate number which is oredi in your contact list. Nokia will just create ano name and number and thereafter when a sms is sent by this same person no name will be displayed just his mobile number.
phone is more solid, stable and reliable. this is just great. W595 is also one of the loudest speaker phone considering it's modest size. U can also go to google maps for gps. hahaha... small wonder.. anyone considering this phone, just go for it! U wont regret it. (i mean, go for this phone if what u need is in this phone. cos nokia may have what u need but it doesn't deliver.)
This is my first SE phone, and i am impressed!

• sydney wala

this is one of the most fun phones i have ever had. for an entertainment geek like me shake to change track and or volume really is quite enjoyable but sometimes when im dancing to the music it changes tracks . I also have a question is this an indian web site anyway here in austraila we get this phone for Rs. 10000( i coverted it at the rate of 40 indian rupees to one australian dollar.

PS. im an expat indian

• lifeoncyber

sony lover, 04 Jan 2009here in hyderabad the price is 15000/ is the phone price is less... moreAt Delhi it's price Rs.14210

• ook

Anoop Raj K, 04 Jan 2009So what about w595, will that encounter a problem in slide format?you have to buy and use it.... no such problem happened to all phones.

ditto of W910 but the cam is 3MP

• Anoop Raj K

ook, 04 Jan 2009slide and flip design have flexi cable which sometime cause a pr... moreSo what about w595, will that encounter a problem in slide format?

• ook

Anoop Raj K, 04 Jan 2009I have two questions. My assumptions: --------------- I hea... moreslide and flip design have flexi cable which sometime cause a problem but not in all phone.

• dames

Amit, 04 Jan 2009Bug in W595:- 1. Go to contacts and select Find option to searc... moreoh! how can u find a number when u cant type a character with which the name of that entry/number starts with. it's normal

• Anoop Raj K

I have two questions.

My assumptions:
---------------
I heard that, all the slide type of cell phone will have some problem in the slide format, later on.

My questions:
-------------
1. Is my above assumption true?

2. Will w595 face the same above mentioned problem?

plz reply me (start the reply with "to anoop, " then folloewd by ur reply to my question)

thanx in advance

• sony lover

dames, 02 Jan 2009i was so disappointed to find out that after 2 weeks of buying t... morehere in hyderabad the price is 15000/ is the phone price is less any where else ? let me know