Sony Ericsson W595

Sony Ericsson W595

• habib

my sony ericsson could not downdliad ringtones and music either, it's Icon dose not show on mycomputer?

my phone freezes and hang! i cant reach the menu,, even my pin code!! i just see the sony ericsson logo. what can i do about this?

• sachin

its a very nice phon and har video colet are amazing...............

• riz

me not able to send 2 pages sms at a time ... sending failed errror coming.. hoe to solve it pls reply,...
is dare any setting is to be made..pls tell if any one knows..........

• aj

hi...it's so nice to be here...what is the difference of this mobile w595 in w910?..thnx..

• Ashis

Lozzz , 03 Apr 2011It's a really good phone. This phone has a really good battery l... moreI am using this mobile for 1&6months.this mob's configaration is best my knowledge.but its one thing missing. Itz web camera.

• Ashis

It is good but msexcel.powerpoint,pdf viewer is not available

its an awsome phone with multipurposing you must try it it handy and easy to use...

• sathish

hi dude its having GPS option

• D

Sony W595..M loving It,,,, & this my first high range mobile...

• ?????

its a nice phone

• theavatar3

yuhu, 27 Apr 2011after used this phone bout 6 month the contact in phone book all... moretry use R3EF001 software..

• Grace

I just want to ask is this phone's cover fix or can be change? Curently I'm using pink color, looking for black.

• yuhu

after used this phone bout 6 month the contact in phone book all gone, one key spoil, screen sometimes blank..
then after repair..3 weeks after when i off the phone, then on back theres no contact in phone book..all gone have to copy from sim..luckily got contact in sim..then suddenly cannot save any pic i snap..so i off phone n on back, try take pic then ok can save..wah very frustrating..but at this moment everything well function..hopefully this goes well for few more years..but im really sure prob will accure again..hmm..

• seith

i have this phone for 1 year and a half and im still using it. this phone is good, but the quality of the phone depends on the user. for me this phone is one of the best i dont have any problem in this phone.

DUDE, i have like 3 other friends with this phone, and they havent gone through any problems either :L

this was my very first phone, and i still have it. I've had this phone for nearly 2years now, I've dropped this phone on concrete, in water, on tiles etc.
I play with the slider like all the time, i throw it up like its a ball, my brother tried playing soccer with it ><
And yet its still running greeat , no problems nothing,
i looove this phone (:

• himu

its an another masterpiece frm sony i really liked all its features perfec

• VIPUL

the flash light is not available on this phone so i was really faced a big problam to catch the nice picture image so please i requested to company that kindly change the model and prepred to make a flash with camara mobile in new series.
vipul dhorajiya