Sony Ericsson W595

Sony Ericsson W595

• Petrina

can i transfer the files to the phone memory and how do i do it
thnks in advance

• SHAN

I have been using this handset since MAR '2010... Its been incredible.If you are a music lover.. This mob is the ultimate choice. The headsets hat comes along with the mobile is a fantastic one and even after hours of listening to music, you wud never feel any uncomfortableness..

SE ROCKS.!!!!!! W595 gives u music gala..!!!

• Your name: John dick

gr8 phone only thing that i have had many promblems including screen not turning on and not dialling properly but good value for the price

• z520i

the problems with sony ericssons have always been there,but it's random and only certain countries have certain problems,my z520i never had one problem in 5years,neither did anyone elses,except the vodafone branded ones.
it's the same with the w595,the problems are remote and usually are country specific.don't use red software,use brown.

• z520i

its a nice one but it is very sensitive.

spunkrat, 15 Sep 2010A friend of mine bought this phone a month before i did. Th... moreyea im having a similar problem now im seeing lines on the screen and the on and off switch just wont work

• azry

Mafa, 12 Sep 2010This is very perfect phone to me.. But i have one problem o... morewell...u hv to set it on VGA...
then u can zoom....

• Phil

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2010Hate this fone.. has too many problems!! within 1. yrs its ... moreIts a wondeful phone, camera cn zoom with tha volume buttons i love its voice clarity

Mafa, 12 Sep 2010This is very perfect phone to me.. But i have one problem o... moreU hav to lower the pixel quality 2 be able to zoom in.

• spunkrat

A friend of mine bought this phone a month before i did. They have been working great until recently. Within a few months both phones have the same problem. When I switch it on, only the backlight and keypad lights up, but no screen appears. This was happening for a few days, now it won't switch on at all. Anyone have a similar problem or know how to fix this?

• Duncan

why does my phone if somebody call me or i call someone, it will automaticly become blank? *hang*

• Mafa

This is very perfect phone to me.. But i have one problem only.. In this phone camera.. We can't zoom while we use camera.. Please solve thi7 problem..

Hate this fone.. has too many problems!! within 1. yrs its givn me trouble dont purchase....

• 239

are there any ways to make the message alert tone longer? please reply,thanks.

• reena

do u have any guarantee or warranty on this phone

• Animesh

Have this phone for a year. The motherboard became corrupted within a month or two. But service centre replaced it and now works like a dream. Only problem is no front camera for video calling

• kingtiger

I have this phone for almost two years now. The phone has many faults :( For starters the connectors for charging get clogged with fibers and they stop working properly... a little fiddling needed. the spaces between the buttons get dirty also and that looks very bad (hard to clean). Sometimes it stops for no reason but after a restart it's fine. The menu and no 4 keys don't work properly. On the plus side I love the design, it is very sturdy (doped it a couple of times). The head set is excellent, the sound is very clear.

How am i supposed to disable the alert sounds which comes when we recieve message while we are already on a call ? the person on the other line is also able to hear the sound of a message being received. how can i stop that.?

• wimal weerarathna

Anonymous, 29 Aug 2010if somebody have problem with this phone ask me i help you ... moreI want know how I put the screen backlight long time ?I could not saw the back timer controler switch.pl: help me 0715534681.