Sony Ericsson W595

Sony Ericsson W595

spunkrat, 15 Sep 2010A friend of mine bought this phone a month before i did. They ha... moreyea im having a similar problem now im seeing lines on the screen and the on and off switch just wont work

• azry

Mafa, 12 Sep 2010This is very perfect phone to me.. But i have one problem only..... morewell...u hv to set it on VGA...
then u can zoom....

• Phil

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2010Hate this fone.. has too many problems!! within 1. yrs its givn ... moreIts a wondeful phone, camera cn zoom with tha volume buttons i love its voice clarity

Mafa, 12 Sep 2010This is very perfect phone to me.. But i have one problem only..... moreU hav to lower the pixel quality 2 be able to zoom in.

• spunkrat

A friend of mine bought this phone a month before i did. They have been working great until recently. Within a few months both phones have the same problem. When I switch it on, only the backlight and keypad lights up, but no screen appears. This was happening for a few days, now it won't switch on at all. Anyone have a similar problem or know how to fix this?

• Duncan

why does my phone if somebody call me or i call someone, it will automaticly become blank? *hang*

• Mafa

This is very perfect phone to me.. But i have one problem only.. In this phone camera.. We can't zoom while we use camera.. Please solve thi7 problem..

Hate this fone.. has too many problems!! within 1. yrs its givn me trouble dont purchase....

• 239

are there any ways to make the message alert tone longer? please reply,thanks.

• reena

do u have any guarantee or warranty on this phone

• Animesh

Have this phone for a year. The motherboard became corrupted within a month or two. But service centre replaced it and now works like a dream. Only problem is no front camera for video calling

• kingtiger

I have this phone for almost two years now. The phone has many faults :( For starters the connectors for charging get clogged with fibers and they stop working properly... a little fiddling needed. the spaces between the buttons get dirty also and that looks very bad (hard to clean). Sometimes it stops for no reason but after a restart it's fine. The menu and no 4 keys don't work properly. On the plus side I love the design, it is very sturdy (doped it a couple of times). The head set is excellent, the sound is very clear.

How am i supposed to disable the alert sounds which comes when we recieve message while we are already on a call ? the person on the other line is also able to hear the sound of a message being received. how can i stop that.?

• wimal weerarathna

Anonymous, 29 Aug 2010if somebody have problem with this phone ask me i help you if i ... moreI want know how I put the screen backlight long time ?I could not saw the back timer controler switch.pl: help me 0715534681.

• wimal weerarathna

I bought W595 resontly.I saw the back light controler,but did'nt see.I want increse the back light .but i cannot found the back light controler switch.if any one know that pl: tell me.0715534681

• NICKY

hey ,its realy good mobile

• sonyzz

Anil, 03 Sep 2010Overall very good phone . But , little problems with this model.... morechange acoustics sound driver to modded and yuor ears blows

• sonyzz

Mahesh, 07 Sep 2010Can u anybody pls tell me how to solve the phone re-boot problem... morereflash software

• Mahesh

Can u anybody pls tell me how to solve the phone re-boot problems. when i go to media my phone will automatically shut down. how to i solve this problem?

• satyanarayana tirupa

what is the maximum length of time that video recording can be done nonstop. In my observation it is 2 hours [with memory space and battery still remaining]. Is there possibility to increase or decrease the duration?.Reply is solicited.