Sony Ericsson W595

Sony Ericsson W595

christian, 28 Aug 2010i hve problem with my memory card :( it sucks...me2 i know wat you mean.

all my pics and music r gone...wat do i do??? plz help

• christian

i hve problem with my memory card :( it sucks...

my memory is not reading...cnt view pics or music files plz help

• DIlain

how can i zoom when i am taking a picture in the sony ericsson W595

Having probs with the memory card

it is a good phone but zooming is not available in 3.2 mp cam

• bubles

is there anyone knows why my se w595 automatically deleted my contacts in the phone book???

thanks

• ravi

good phone.sound awersome,using z phn 1 yr no prob

• Chris

karl, 24 Aug 2010i have that problem before dude and it was a software issue... morei didnt connect it to the pc via cable.. but with bluetooth.. it was working wel.. but i restarted the phone.. the it didnt turn on again..

• SWARN

Sony ericsson W595 is very good phone.

• SWARN

Sony ericsson W595 is very good phone.

• Barun

How about it's sound quality compared to W395? And the picture quality when zoomed in? Does it have dual-speakers?

• karl

Anonymous, 22 Aug 2010can someone pls reply to my question.. why d phone s not tu... morei have that problem before dude and it was a software issue..posibility is that when you connected it to the pc you did not remove it properly..that happened to me

• sachin

brought a new W595.the only problem i now have is how is v-calling possible without front-cam

can someone pls reply to my question.. why d phone s not turning on.. yesterday der was a vibration and light, then nothing would happen.. but today not even that s seen.. its completely dead!! :@ :(.. could someone pls help me with this issue..

• Chris

Anonymous, 22 Aug 2010is it possible to do videocall, does it has a front cam, i'... moreread d specs.. it doesn have a secondary cam(front cam).. but it can support video cal through the primary cam.. which s d only cam available in the phone

is it possible to do videocall, does it has a front cam, i'm using se k550i n i'm interested in buying this phone, how much will they take my k550i in exchange. Plz help.

the battery isnt as long lasting n after changing it the 4ne keeps going off.