Sony Ericsson W800

Sony Ericsson W800

• dj rav4

hi everyone, does your w800i, give you a "fully charged" message alert when you all charged your phone turned on!!!! mine does not... so was just wondering if it was okey or a firmware problem or any problem whatsoever. Pls helppp!!!!

• NBA

Can't wait to get my hands on one of these. Far more features than D600.

• Wolverine

I should get it tomorow. i just wanted to know if the phone has security fetures, can i put a code on my message folder? for instance. can i code lock the main screen like you can on nokias? i hate people goung through my messages. lol. and it there a download that will enable this phone to play WMA and WMV files? Thanks alot, i think im turning into a SE fan

• Snowman

You can find good free downloads from here->->-> www.esato.com/logos/colour/w800themes.php

• rockafeller

@ Luis:

no, it does not support WMA files.. only MP3, MP4, WAV, MIDI.. i don't know if there are still some more..

• Luis

żdoes this phone support WMA music files? plz aswer me i need to know

• frank

i have a question

can i remove my operator logo?

• duke

Hi guys. As we know W800 ain't support any OS. I wanna know if there is any software (for example dictionary or MS office documents support or ...) to somehow instal on it to use. If there is, how can I reach it? any website to download from (prefer free ones)?
Almost every feature works well with this phone except video recording (the quality doesn't have much to say). the other thing that bothers me (comparing new phones generation) is its SMALL display size.
that's all guys. if any information about softwares, please let me know.

• Rohit

It Is Just a Great Phone....The Sound is Good and the Picture quality is absoultely fantastic

• ALI

pls tell me any website for free downloading for java applications and games for w800i

• Ali

this is the best fone in the world i have used 13 fone but i like this one very much.ihave used nokia,samsung,sonyericson,motorola and imate pocket pc but now i have bued w800i. i love my fone

• antemiu

SUPER!...now i have over 70 games and over 80 themes on it!...Great pictures...and sound quality...extreme!It is even better than a iPod.
In fact phone is a secundary function of this...walkman:)...i'm very happy whit it!

• Rommel

Help me guys on what freeware I can convert my MP3/WMA files to MP4. My MS ProDuo 2GB on W800i is almost full.

Thanks

• Jeron

i enter da shop dat time. hwah! The fon all put like very goy gold like dat a.. Fuyo! Once i c, i c da w800 so cheap i buy! soooooooooooooooooooo cooooooool!!!!! it sangat very gud!! da soun sys, so explosive!

• Steve

How loud is this phone?
I mean the ringtones... are loud? Compared to Nokia 6230i, is there any difference?

• NyRych

Everything is cool! But design is not so attractive.....

• Sobo

This phone haves a GREAT sound quality,good camera(3gp :/ ),very stylish,lot's of settings at camera !

• Matt

Does this phone get dirty easily

• duke

that's all guys. if any information about softwares, please let me know.

• Mr ILYA

please somebody tell how loud this phone is,
I love this phone, but I have to know how
loud it is and how can how can I check it in
the options ?? thank you !!