Sony Ericsson W902

Sony Ericsson W902

valen, 31 Aug 2008actually I love this phone it has crystal clear sound quality. c... moreI agree I am very disappointed this phone is missing GPS.

• jojo

The phone should be available in Oct for Att in the US. Great phone! GPS!
Oh, and the charging ports are usually on the side of the phone as with most Walkman series phones. ie; W902, W350, W580, W980, etc.

• Adel Jammal

Awesome!! great work Sony Ericsson ,,actually im a big fan,
great Sp. in a great lookin' phone

• rob

I like the features... i just wish they had added the wi-fi.

• sebbyx89

i would buy it as soon as it hit the stores

• Revenant

rainmaker, 02 Sep 2008i agree.. its a big design flaw for being a walkman phone.. the ... moreCoz then you'd be complaining about having to fart about unplugging earphones whenever a call came in. I agree with you in as much as that the connector should NOT be on the side. But a 3.5mm jack is really NOT neccessary. There's a little clip on the wire. Slide it up to just underneath the mic attachment and voila! The weight is no longer an issue, just clip it onto your shirt collar or the neck of ur t-shirt or whatever you're wearing. Although, walking about shirtless in the summer, I can't see myself clipping it to my nipple. OUCH...!

• rainmaker

David, 01 Sep 2008What's the use of making slim walkman phones when the black eric... morei agree.. its a big design flaw for being a walkman phone.. the big connector is nasty.. but not as bad as the bulky 3.5mm headphone adapter on the cord which makes the cord and earplugs heavy.. why cant they just put a 3.5mm jack like the normal next guy and skip all these bulky solutions.

• hussh

leko, 28 Aug 2008W902 already released on "black market", many people have this m... morethats good news. now, bout the price. got idea.? is this out in the phils already?

thanks so much

• YaGit™

Waiting for this nice lookin' Phone..

.. Hope it's not that expensive based on its features..

Ciao!

• Jelly

valen, 31 Aug 2008actually I love this phone it has crystal clear sound quality. c... moreValen, Thats the thing! there isnt a perfect phone. There's always an advantage and disadvantage.

• Revenant

Anonymous, 01 Sep 2008Funny, I have had 5 SE phones and never had a porblem with the c... moreNeither have I, but I agree that the socket should be on the top or botom...

David, 01 Sep 2008What's the use of making slim walkman phones when the black eric... moreFunny, I have had 5 SE phones and never had a porblem with the connector.

• Frankie

This phone is awesome!!! But I seriously WOULDN'T buy it... It just looks so akward... I guess I'll have to wait till I see it in the flesh.

• zohan

yes i agree with u man ..everything is good except the that huge connector...and that is the big disadvantage...

• David

What's the use of making slim walkman phones when the black ericsson headphone connector jack is larger then the phone, and on the side as well, not even on top, as well as not being a tight connector fit lika a 3.5 mmm jack, keeps unataching to the phone when u try to take the phone out of your pocket.
I bought the W980i, nice phone and good sound, but i hate the big connector, makes the phone huge, does it really have to be that big, and on the side?
That's a big design flaw in ericsson phones, i don't know how many times i wanted to throw the phone aout the window.

• Dani

• valen

actually I love this phone it has crystal clear sound quality. camera's good too, and strong representative model. and anti scratch too. but why se always like this, look at all se phones, there are always some important ideas missing,like this w902, does not have GPS. just when se makes some perfect products it's always uncompleted, not understand.

• walkmEn

the first 5mp walkman phone,and one of the slimmest 5mp phone around.truely the successor of the w800/w810 family.very compact and nice finish instead of huge,fat,heavy phones from rivals that will never beat the clear distinctive metallic sound proper to most sony ericsson phones . Happy Birthday to the W Series phones and good continuation !!!!!

• dvd

Always the same design, what a deal with SE I dislike all this.

Anonymous, 29 Aug 2008To FMyk: Yes, N91 is great and more superior than any other m... moreW902 will be a great phone.N91 is basically loud, it doesn't even come close to the audio fidelity of SE walkman phones.Also N91 suffers from a buggy OS.My friends N91 used to hang for no good reason.Anybody who owns an N91 will agree to the fact the N91 is seriously flawed on the software(OS) aspect.