Sony Ericsson W902

Sony Ericsson W902

• horas bah

its a trully monster of music phone!!! but why some people still not satisfied with the features?? u need wifi and gps?? just buy Gseries!!

Again with no wifi
what sony?

• Ron

IS it good price for what you get?

• Samir khan

To Whom it may concern
this is a good looking beautiful and well designed product but still we cannot estimate how will it work if it comes to market any way we hope fully wait to for the coming of this product to the market and can any body let us know about the pricing of these handsets

thanks
samir khan from Dubai

design is just great. It will cost about 400 euro. Cant wait for it.
SE RULE

• ChrisB

is it me or is it shaped like a wedge from the side view??? its wider t the top!!! :/

• Big Mac

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970If he needs 2 use a laptop 2 use wifi then i have a advice for u. Use land phones dont use cell phones. Coz u dont deserve it.

• zhat

looks great but doesnt have gps and wifi ... they're like two of the most important features of cellphones nowadays

celladik, 24 Jul 2008good looking... the only new is the combination of music and ... moreBut great combination...wasn't it? And then housed in a robust, cool and masculine package with a scratch resistant glass display..id say pretty neat!

• celladik

good looking...

the only new is the combination of music and 5mpix cam... other wise same as yesterday

Michel, 24 Jul 2008I am now officially wondering what the hell the people in SE's d... moreIt is goodlooking, you can even compare it with the best looking handset on other brand and still conclude that it was indeed a looker. I even dare you to compare it with the handsets that you own. And please don't use the word substance, because iphone don't have it... design wise.

• Mohamed

Lean, 23 Jul 2008if you don't have taste, you will not like it!You are definetly right. This phone is great I really think its better than w890 which I was going to buy. The w890 may be smaller but this is definetly more comfortable. In my opinion its gona be less than 350 euro and with 8 GB card its gona worth it.

• Michel

I am now officially wondering what the hell the people in SE's design department do all day... Are there seriously people out there who think this phone is goodlooking?

And about the whole "SensMe and ShakeControl is cool" story, I have to be inclined to think that only people who have never used either of the functions dare to exclaim something that proposterous; ShakeControl sounds fun until you hear that you actually have to hold a button to use it, which completely defeats the point, and SensMe? Who knows what kind of music suits your mood at any given time? Well, certainly not music chosen by your phone.

I'm no SE- hater. I just hate the fact that they're not innovative. They're looking more and more like Motorola to me, sticking to one annoying, impractical (nobody can tell me they like the buttons on the w880 k850, w302, w890, or t650 and keep a straight face) design, not bringing any real substance to the market.

At the moment I own a N95, a LG Secret, and an iPhone 3g... Bring on the comments!!

• Ira

Nice phone... but lacking cover for lens of the camera!

• jeff

guys what do u think of sony w960,do we have it in SA already guys.i like tht fone,and a nice 1 4 me is nokia N81

• Lean

Anonymous, 23 Jul 2008great phone. lame design. but stil best music phone in the m... moreif you don't have taste, you will not like it!

I think bad about SE's phones,especially in writting an sms...when we're writting an sms,can we insert phone number from phonebook(When replying sms)?can this phone do it like Nokia's n Samsung's?

• ck

nice phone..

but im still sticking with my n82 and you probably know y..
-xenon flash
-3.5mm
-GPS receiver
-Wifi

i used to own walkman phone..
aside from the music capabilities, the battery life are the only thing worth in walkman phones...

=)

Ash From Manila, 23 Jul 2008Now this is what I've been waiting for. This will certainly be a... moreWorry not that the cam lens has no cover because it is scratch resistant just like on the display. Made out of mineral glass.