Sony Ericsson W902

Sony Ericsson W902

The E63 is cheaper and you can read books and it has a 3.5 mm jack and it has wi-fi and uses cheap microSD cards

• mladen

With this handset you get a cable which has on the one end a 3.5mm jack and on the other one it has a standard SE jack,so it onlz lacks a WiFi

It would have been great if this unit had:
1. 3.5 mm jack
2. wi-fi

Otherwise, this unit is okay

mladen, 06 Feb 2009Does this phone suports any type of instant mesaging? yes, of course.

fish, 06 Feb 2009may i know that w902 can have free connection under wireless area?can't have, unfortunately.

• chris

w902 and n79 both are at the same price only.. but n79 with better features.. can anyone pls tell me how s the sound quality of n79 in comparison with w902 both through earphones and built in speakers.. thanks in advance..

• mladen

Does this phone suports any type of instant mesaging?

• Zicka

Does W902 function well with Apple PowerBook G4?

My laptop runs Mac OS 10.3.9, so I can't use iPhone - or even an iPod!!! That requires Mac OS 10.4 or newer.

I have tried asking in a Tele-shop - they didn't know. I have tried to write Apple and Sony Ericsson - no replies.

So please... I need a new mobile, AND I need good sound quality music and radio on my way to/from job. Google-mail would also be nice :)

• fish

may i know that w902 can have free connection under wireless area?

• fird888

Salman, 06 Feb 2009any one know about, can we ON flash light in Sony Ericsson W902,... moreyes.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-xh3WbDCKQ&featu­re=related

• Salman

any one know about, can we ON flash light in Sony Ericsson W902, like SE W810?, when camera is not in use,

• rajiev

pes planes, 06 Feb 2009Both phones have the same music software and the same music chip... morethanx for reply i m satisfied with ur answer. thanks a lot

• pes planes

rajiev, 04 Feb 2009plz any buddy tell me, whhich have best sound quality w902 or w9... moreBoth phones have the same music software and the same music chip, so the sound quality is equal.

• beenthere

mp3 button on the side that is a nightmare

Goodbye sony ericsson

• Miguel

Which of this cellphone has a better price to performance ratio w902, c902 or c702?

Ill probably buy one of those three the bad thing of w902 and c902 is the price while in the c702 is the camera.

• mladen

A2 is the fastest OS becouse it is one of the simpliest,only bad thing about it is a SE killer,self-resteart.

• rajiev

pixler, 04 Feb 2009Hi, they are just the same. They use the same Clear Audio engine... morethanks dear

• cosmo

I've heard reports about the operating system being slow, is this true?

In my country, the Sony Ericsson W902 costs the same as the Nokia N79 and almost the Nokia N85.Why?

Because, both the N79 and the N85 has got more features, like a GPS receiver, accelerometer that works in ALL menus not just in the media center, camera lens cover, WiFi, and a slightly bigger screen.

As per usual, Sony Ericsson phones are always overpriced...BUT, one thing's for sure....

Nokia can never make audio clarity as good as the Walkmans...:)