Sony Ericsson W960

Sony Ericsson W960

• bubbles

this is great! now i'm confused between this one and the W910. apple iphone, now out of the picture.

• Subnet1

Sorry, I only just realised my post wasn't very clear. What I was actually wondering is does it require a stylus?

• Subnet1

This phone is looking really good, so far I love it. The news article states it has a '2.6" touchscreen'. Does anyone know exactly what this means?

another SE phone without joystick.. i still want the joystick even if the phone has a touchscreen.

• rick

Amazing!!! is word to describe thise phone!!!!! i have a w850i slider is good! but goodbye w850i !!!!! welcome w960 !!!!! im getting thise phone !!!!! its going to be expesive but it worth it!!!

the best mobile ever but no infrared.....

• nitesmoke

now this has the specs that the iphone needed

• yousif

omfg great phone!

• Louie

I'm the tenth!! whooooooooooohoooooo!
Sony phones are really good when it comes in screen resolution. This is the perfect Walkman phone!

• Louie

whoa! this a perfect phone. We don't need a GPS in a phone. It has wi-fi. and a music phone for sure sony camera is really great even without a branded lens. I will buy this.

yeup, i'm lover se but i think i'm going for iphone

• minizob

But as usual they wouldn't make it quad-band

• dream

by the way , nice job SE isn't it

• minizob

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Me First again!!

Another nice phone by Sony Ericsson. I'm not sure i like that glossy finish though. Will have to see it in the flesh.

• dream