Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

I ,forgot the how to open my phone companyservice station is unable to start my Instrument form where i grr my phone repair

• lol guy

• Somnath J

AnonD-819322, 04 Apr 2019To anyone that still has this phone, how much storage space... moreAround 230 MB

• AnonD-819322

To anyone that still has this phone, how much storage space does it have after a factory reset? I'm considering this as I want an Android phone with a 1GHz processor and 512MB RAM as I've had a Windows Phone and an iPhone with these exact specs, I want to see how well Android works with these specs.

• man kidai man kedai

I think you're good to fall into the trash bin ... because this OS system is outdated .... whereas I'm using the OS 4.3 on system samsung galaxy S3 sometimes stuck and hang when running the latest app example grab app ..... while the 1.4 GHZ snapdragon system is sometimes hang up in the 1.4 GHz ..... haha ​​... hello friends u must buy new phone with quad core system ....

emmy, 20 Jun 2018there is Playstore Problem in my phone..its cannot updating... moreInstall LineageOS on your phone and the playstore will then work just fine.

• emmy

there is Playstore Problem in my phone..its cannot updating.....how can i update Play store....

• iridescent1

Very fortunate enough that even after 6 years of ownership, the fone still works perfectly.

AnonD-624119, 24 Dec 2016512 mb ram is not enough...you cant install apps or games..... moreyou don`t install on RAM but on memory!

AnonD-722187, 12 Dec 2017You can install custom rom of Legacy Xperia based on ICS fi... moreHow?

Lady-p, 10 Jun 2017My Phone doesn't what to go on but when i put in a charger ... morethrow away

lycan, 17 Jul 2017how do i upgrade it...the phone is very slow and does not a... moreYou can install custom rom of Legacy Xperia based on ICS firmware 587 then flash it to Lollipop. My phone is working on it.

• lycan

how do i upgrade it...the phone is very slow and does not accept many apps

• Lady-p

My Phone doesn't what to go on but when i put in a charger the Red light flinks some times it lights Green. What can i do with it?

• tashie

my phone is not accepting new versions of applications because of its android version how can i upgrade it

• Siva

Hi Frnds .
My Xperia ARC (lt15i) Camera is not focusing .How I fix This?
Thank You.
Good Bye.

• X7

Fredrik, 10 Oct 2016Hi, Does anyone know how I can get rid of the initial lock... moreHy.
Try a hard reset

The screen pad is hanging pls wat can I do?

512 mb ram is not enough...you cant install apps or games..error will say that "storage full"