Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

• E
  • Emal
  • XNP
  • 14 Apr 2022

My first android phone, before that I was using windows PDA

• 0mt
    • 08 Mar 2022

Anonymous, 14 Dec 2018i wonder wat the problem is wen it comes to installation of... moreThat means that it needs a newer android version

Youchan3070, 17 Sep 2021Does it support 5G like my ROG Phone 5????????????? This is a phone from 2010, 4G doesn't even exist (or used widely) yet, let alone 5G.

• e
        • erazem
        • JKQ
        • 28 Oct 2021

Youchan3070, 17 Sep 2021Does it support 5G like my ROG Phone 5?of cours

Does it support 5G like my ROG Phone 5?

• IkY
            • 10 Dec 2020

DEEPAK, 11 Oct 2020will this support 4g networkOnly 2G/3G.

• DEEPAK
              • wd8
              • 11 Oct 2020

will this support 4g network

• Y
                • Yarema Boi
                • L6p
                • 08 Dec 2019

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2019It's a 10year old phone and the price is of that timeNo... Its 9yr old

• N
                  • Nidheesh
                  • ypY
                  • 23 Sep 2019

I was so amazed by the device that I asked my parents to buy.but since it was having a heavy price tag ..
                  I just brought a ps2 instead.

• ypY
                    • 23 Sep 2019

stallone shiju, 27 Jul 2018it is Rs 10500/- I can get honorj9for Rs11500/-.. is n't it... moreIt's a 10year old phone and the price is of that time

• ubI
                      • 22 Aug 2019

Alex, 09 Aug 2018This has been my phone for the past 10 years? (if i'm not m... moremy one is still running too.

• C8a
                        • 14 Dec 2018

Dim, 07 Oct 2016My phone is having a problem of installation. After downloa... morei wonder wat the problem is wen it comes to installation of apps,plz help me?

• A
                          • Alex
                          • nwi
                          • 09 Aug 2018

This has been my phone for the past 10 years? (if i'm not mistaken) I can't be mad with a phone that lasts this much. Nowadays its stats are outdated, but it's still working. It's a damn solid machine! :)

I remember i bought it for 400€. The memory was decent when he was released but not now. The phone can only reach Android 2.3.3, which is now excluding a lot of the available apps in market. I will replace this phone with another one eventually. Just hope the next one can keep up the same standards.

• s
                            • stallone shiju
                            • u14
                            • 27 Jul 2018

it is Rs 10500/- I can get honorj9for Rs11500/-.. is n't it kill of a deal

• KIA
                              • 20 Jun 2018

AnonD-716026, 18 May 2018It is. It should be 20 bucks.I'm not gonna give that much !!

• mKJ
                                • 18 May 2018

joe nodden, 13 Oct 201725 bucks is a high price?It is. It should be 20 bucks.

• m
                                  • miekimote
                                  • tZ4
                                  • 26 Feb 2018

No open playstore

tp, 10 Nov 2016the phone was good back in 2011 major drawbacks were : no... more25 bucks is a high price?

• x$}
                                      • 20 Jul 2017

My first phone. Still one of the best looking phones with one the best UI. Wish Sony continued the timeline interface

• m