Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

Dim, 07 Oct 2016My phone is having a problem of installation. After downloading ... morei wonder wat the problem is wen it comes to installation of apps,plz help me?

• Alex

This has been my phone for the past 10 years? (if i'm not mistaken) I can't be mad with a phone that lasts this much. Nowadays its stats are outdated, but it's still working. It's a damn solid machine! :)

I remember i bought it for 400€. The memory was decent when he was released but not now. The phone can only reach Android 2.3.3, which is now excluding a lot of the available apps in market. I will replace this phone with another one eventually. Just hope the next one can keep up the same standards.

• stallone shiju

it is Rs 10500/- I can get honorj9for Rs11500/-.. is n't it kill of a deal

AnonD-716026, 18 May 2018It is. It should be 20 bucks.I'm not gonna give that much !!

joe nodden, 13 Oct 201725 bucks is a high price?It is. It should be 20 bucks.

• miekimote

No open playstore

tp, 10 Nov 2016the phone was good back in 2011 major drawbacks were : no soft... more25 bucks is a high price?

My first phone. Still one of the best looking phones with one the best UI. Wish Sony continued the timeline interface

• masdianoke

ngi, 21 Mar 2017How unlock The password.I.forgot.the.pattern flashing the phone

• ngi

stonzy, 19 Jan 2017how do i unlock my phone How unlock
The password.I.forgot.the.pattern

• Easyman

Great phone. But now the best is the Samsung Edge.
I like the great design of it.

• stonzy

how do i unlock my phone

ian, 08 Dec 2016why is whatsap trying to warn that the phone wont use it next year? don't worry if you have android 2.3

• ian

why is whatsap trying to warn that the phone wont use it next year?

• serp

low RAM
no radio
high price

• Enock baah

How can I update My phone software? Plz help me.

• Dim

My phone is having a problem of installation. After downloading an application to install it, the error "parsing error" problem will come up. What can I do?

• oluchi godpower

pls my sony ericsson x10 is very slow nd the version is very low pls help me to upgrade it nd make to browse faster thank you

is x10 would be upgraded?