Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

low RAM
no radio
high price

• Enock baah

How can I update My phone software? Plz help me.

• Dim

My phone is having a problem of installation. After downloading an application to install it, the error "parsing error" problem will come up. What can I do?

• oluchi godpower

pls my sony ericsson x10 is very slow nd the version is very low pls help me to upgrade it nd make to browse faster thank you

is x10 would be upgraded?

• Emmanuel

The phone's installation is in the chinesse language and its version is very low. Please help me change the language and upgrade the version too..

• Sanjoy

Joseph, 09 Feb 2016I have x10 sony ericsson it doesn't, save anything from MS... moreGoto Xdadeveloper.com

• Mike

This phone was talked about like it was the best thing since sliced bread when it was launched! I had it for 3 months and the phone died completely! Awful awful phone! Even for its time!

• Joseph

I have x10 sony ericsson it doesn't, save anything from MS card what can I do pliz help

• Pavithra

have have sony ericson experia phone model No ST15i....its showing limited storage,if i download any app i have to remove other app....so i have to do for this......plz help me

• mahmoud

my phone sony 1.0 ST261 with serial number YT9106YMY6 is lock can u please help me to open it

• Emma christmas

I have a sony ericsson xperia ray and it`s screen is damage where can I fine your office

• ABDUL

its good!

• D395267

Tanmoy, 07 Apr 2015 I have Sony Ericsson Xperia X10. Two days ago I faced its... moreThe device is too old to be supported anymore. Seriously, it's more than 5 years old! No manufacturer will support a phone for that long. Get something newer, like 3 years newer. The X10 you have needs a new battery, since the one I have couldn't be used for more than 20 minutes before it died, from being at 100%. Got a new battery and all was well. If you can get a new battery for it from somewhere, you can use it as a backup phone, but it's uses are severely limited due to having ancient specs and an outdated version of Android.

• san emmy

how can i install flash share on my xperia

• Geochi

why cant i save other app on my card

• miguel

How do I install applications and accept my sony xperia S10A?

• gab

mzobe, 04 Apr 2015my experia x10i have lcd problem and idnt knw where cn i ge... moredigitizer is probably the cause,,,

• comfort

my phone went off from no where,what would be the case?