Sony Ericsson Xperia X2

Sony Ericsson Xperia X2

• SYED KAREEM

babu, 21 Aug 2016i want sony ericssion xperia x2 stiffSONY ERICSSON is beautiful PRODUCT i ever seen And photo clarity. fabulous.

• Mode

TupiX, 20 Nov 2013For you guys having problems with this device, I stringly s... moreHow do you do it? any software available or can u share what software u used with me?

• babu

i want sony ericssion xperia x2 stiff

MASTER HANDSOME, 06 Jan 2016how to change the languageHow can I change my laguage

• MASTER HANDSOME

how to change the language

• subbu

how to the chance language

hi how do u download pokemon gold

Deut, 23 Feb 2014This phone is great but sometime is laggy.. the main featur... moreI have problem with my langue settings

• Internet comment

samsol red, 19 Jan 2015englis ndonesiaWindows phone comment

• Sony ericsson X2 GSM

samsol red, 19 Jan 2015englis ndonesiaWindows phone comment

• Sony ericsson X2 GSM

samsol red, 19 Jan 2015englis ndonesiaWindows phone

• samsol red

englis ndonesia

Jomary, 19 Aug 2014I am waiting for a new handset some advice and be honest is... moreThis is a Java phone, you can't compare it to an Androidâ„¢ devoice.

• nice

sai, 19 Apr 2013how can i change the language arabic into englishhow cant to back english profil

• milani

I forgot my screen pin. then I took it back because it's a contract phone Vodacom sent it to Cape Town than it came back the lady at Vodacom say Sony says they can't fix it. I my question is why can't they fix it but they are the manufacturer. I am willing to pay to undo it .

• JohnBhoy

I cant answer any Incoming calls anymore, the green and red phone Icons don't appear anymore either?

• samuel

aphras, 25 Jun 2013in my phone whatsapp is not working and my marketplace also... morehello.
my phone have some problem of network
my market place does not work and other some application..
so how can i do for those

• sam

sudd, 22 Jan 2014how to update my x2Xperia X2 MR3 - R4 PortRom NEW 2013 - XDA File u can update ur phone into mr3 now ur phone is mr2 serch on google about mr3 update its working fst better from that

• Jomary

I am waiting for a new handset some advice and be honest is this phone are good compare to S5 pls.

Jomary