Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

AnonD-8941, 17 Jul 2011Froyobread v.20 is the most stable custom rom for my x8 right now!i too want to install froyo v20 but i want to know one thing is it will support pc companion as orginal 2.1 bcoz i bought this just 3 days back. and also tell me any bugs that u found in v20. thanks in advance.

• huge

how install the games etc. in sd card or muve to sd card if cant instal to sd card

Froyobread v.20 is the most stable custom rom for my x8 right now!

• azer

to some who are complaining about the battery backup, especially to those who have bought the whole thing recently, I would REPEAT AGAIN, in case you haven't known yet, that you have to put the brightness to probably 20% to save battery, because in default it is adjusted to 100% which is really crappy, takes a percent or two every minute.

AnonD-5941, 15 Jul 2011problems with this phone are its "less internal memory"... moredidnt get u....can u explain boss plssss??????????

• Lex

Shane, 16 Jul 2011Great phone... But battery only lasts a day and i haven't found ... moreShane, it's a capacitive touch screen, not a resistive touch screen. You cannot use a stylus with a capacitive touch screen. Personally, I think this is better. Resistive touch screens are tedious and frustrating.

• Pau

aari, 16 Jul 2011how do you install the games in sd card...?? my x8 automaticall... moresame question

• Mimi

how is the screen resolution/pixels? Is it low or just ok?

• Dylan

which is best xperia x8 or x10 mini???????

• JiAe

the battery not last longer..=[
bt music quality good..however i not prefer this phone...i think samsung Galaxy ace better...=]

• Shane

Great phone... But battery only lasts a day and i haven't found a styler which works on the phone yet.

• aari

how do you install the games in sd card...??
my x8 automatically installs the software and games into sd card as a result...the phone run low on memory...how to install the game and sofware into sd card...??
pls help...any kind of suggestion will b appreciated...!
thanks..

• Silver

Is it possible to unlock this phone for free???
Can you tell me how long the batery last for an average use???

• nuarkil

i am planning to buy this phone. but i have two options between SE experia pro mini and this X8. so, which one is better?

• sharma sudip(suman)

ya like in this Mobile phone.

how can root this handset ,
i do so many tricks but can,t success plz help i wanna root access on my xperia x8..

how can root this handset ,

AnonD-5941, 15 Jul 2011problems with this phone are its "less internal memory"... morehow can i do rooting on my xperia x8,
plz tell i am so confused...

• me_blind

how to make the Battery last longer..
bcz every day i need to charge the phone.

pls help mee..

• Ekin

Hi,well i'ved bought this xperia X8 last mth,i find it great bt the problem is My SD microchip keeps damaging.I wanted to know how can this happens. And it kept on and off by itself. :(