Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

Anonymous, 22 Mar 2011Thanks for the reply I will give it a try and let u know I have ... moreCan you point me in the direction of where to. get. this. widget please , thanks again

Anonymous, 22 Mar 2011u can add wedget like status switch with it u can switch phone t... moreThanks for the reply I will give it a try and let u know I have just set the default keypad to play audible sounder when pressed for the moment

raj_my, 22 Mar 2011xperia x8 vs nokia c5-03 which phone is good to buy....any su... moreIT depends on what you require,take xperia x8 if you want great video quality and sound quality ,nokia c5 -03 has some problems with viewing angles which is really a bad thing,and also nokia c5-03 has got a poor touch response ,while the xperia x8 even if it is on android 2.1 has got a perfect touch ,very responsive,so i think you should go for xperia x8 but nokia c5 -03 has one big edge of xperia x8 and that is the battery life,since nokia c5-03 uses symbian which uses very less battery ,so it has got a better battery life then xperia x8 ,

• harjot

plz help me. I wanna buy a good phne. Bt i m cnfusd between x8 or htc wildfire . Plz suggest me d ryt one.

just installed Opera Mini 6 into this phone, looks good!

• NBT

Anyone can tell me the web site to download android application?????????

Plz tell me How to move applications from phone memory to sd cards.

• raj_my

xperia x8 vs nokia c5-03

which phone is good to buy....any suggestions.

• SUB

my new x8 with 2.1 is superior than my previous samsung galaxy3.
superb build quality,
nice animation & fast ui,
super clear call sound,
good sound quality with grt earphone(headset)
camera is also nice bt no AF in it & dat is only drawback.

I am very happy dat i bought ths fone..!
LUV u SONY ERICSSON..!

• deyz

dolo, 20 Mar 2011i wanna bye it so anybody there who use it n advice me that cn i... morei used to be x8 user about 2weeks.. lol.. i sold it for galaxy mini.. now i got a bigger screen, multitouch pinchzoom, a hardly full int memory (cos froyo install some apps in sd already) no need headace to root oir phone, a more respon lcd even with a thick antispy screenprotector on it, can wifi thetering to my BB, bout the low res lcd in mini, i say x8 is more better (only that the plus point for me in x8) its all up to you..

• lina

i bought x8 on 12/3...it was ok during 1st 2days..then 3rd day...couldnt start the hp...send in hp 2 shop for on thur...used the hp for 1 day...then next day...again problem...frustrating. the screen ...there is lines across...hp prob or s/w problem????

paddyo, 20 Mar 2011Hi I just got this phone and it is giving me problems,is there a... moreu can add wedget like status switch with it u can switch phone to vibrate ,switch on bltoot and any...

• bill

can this phone open facebook game?

• ains

hey guys i was just wondering if any of ye had problems getting your phones to charge when the phone dies by itself does it take time to reboot the battery life?...although there is no light appearing to show charge is working!!! just want to throw that out there cause i only purchased 4 days ago

• gww

the phone seeker, 13 Mar 2011hi gww!Thanks for replying on my post. I would ask some question... moreyou are welcome.. ^^ sorry.. have been busy working.. the receptions is very good.. have no issue with that.. as for the qwerty.. that's a good question.. it is depend on you yourself where the is it hard to use or are you used to it.. for me it take some time to get used to the qwerty style.. of cos you can transfer your files like music, video to another phone without using 3rd party apps.. you also can ask our bro name call roar.. he's good in it.. LOL..! xp

hope this help..

Cheers.. =)

Anonymous, 21 Mar 2011Task manager such as Advanced Task Killer, with this application... moreLol, forgot to use the same browser to reply, the post below is also by me. :D

AnonD-2117, 21 Mar 2011Hey thnx 4 reply man.....can x8 go throug 1 full day wid heavy u... moreTask manager such as Advanced Task Killer, with this application you can control and monitor which applications that are currently running, so if you want to quit those apps. you just mark the apps then tap kill selected applications to shut down.
I'm sure it can thru 1 day with 2 hours internet and make some calls and texting, but if you let data traffic to keep turned on while you're have stop using internet, the phone will keep sending and receiving data eg. when you activate a free application, it will make the phones continuosly receive advertising from internet which also will drain the battery.

*Unfortunately this phone is not yet as my main device for mobile net so i've never used it for 2+ hours browsing, but just give u the battery's figure: with some email check, about 5 min calls, receive and send messages, and I was moving/mobile here and there, the battery capacity dropped 5-8% in 6 to 7 hours.

Anonymous, 21 Mar 2011X8 is about usd 120 cheaper than galaxy ace, so you must buy thi... moreHey thnx 4 reply man.....can x8 go throug 1 full day wid heavy usage (2hr browsing 10 min calls and some texting)
And whats this task managr app.....IS IT TRue that se x8 needs an app to swap and end tasks(i wanna ask that pressing and holding home button to manage tasks needs an app runnin in bg??) ...nokia symbian doesnt need one

AnonD-2117, 21 Mar 2011Anybody plz tel.... Hws battery backup of dis phn ...... Also te... moreX8 is about usd 120 cheaper than galaxy ace, so you must buy this.
No android phone is efficient in battery usage unless you turned off all connectivities when not in use - gps, wifi, bluetooth, data traffic, roaming, auto-sync, etc, control the apps that are running on the background (with task manager app), and reduce screen's brightness.
The big disadvantage of X8 is you might never get OFFICIAL froyo and above update android versions from SE (it's stuck with 2.1) but you could get it from other sources.

Anybody plz tel.... Hws battery backup of dis phn ...... Also tel why shud i prefer dis over galaxy ace....what about its disadvantages and its present market price ...?