Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

• mindie

hi i want to know if i can send my pictures via bluetooth?? and how's the youtube??

• cindy

pls guide me the function of log in to facebook,can't access since yesterday bought X8.

• lovingmyx8

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2011After using my 'new' XPERIA X8 for a month now. It's lightweight... morehello,
is the back cover hard enough..
because if u open the cover for 3/4 times it gets loose..
do u have same issue with the new one,,or it's ok ??
pls do reply..

thanks in adv....

After using my 'new' XPERIA X8 for a month now. It's lightweight, decent GUI, and pretty responsive, loud speakers. However, the battery is o-kay but there are ways for it to last longer on the SE site, the matte white casing feels a lil cheap but i've replaced it with the shiny black back and matte front casing (from ebay) and imo it's ALOT nicer now and finally i wish they had a flash led and autofocus for the camera. Other than that, for the price i paid for it ($230cdn), the phone is great; it exceeded my expectation and I'm very content that I chose this phone. I'll be rooting the phone once i'm sick using version 2.1.

tell me d best phone among Experia x8,lg optimus,and galaxy 5

• abysss

got problem on wifi when use

Anonymous, 15 Mar 2011i got a smart locker without its key. Friends plz help me out. B... moreGo to wareless net work in satting . Then go to mobile natwork . Then go to apns . Set ur apn and give a name. After cteating account choose the account. Make sure ur data traffic is on.( hope this wil help

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2011waaaaaaaaah i'm kind of confused on what to buy this one or the ... morego with galaxy mini,it has got multi touch input and android 2.2

• Ludwik

I am getting very annoyed at the way this phone is now restarting itself several times a day.
This problem is common in many se models.

waaaaaaaaah i'm kind of confused on what to buy this one or the new galaxy miniS5570? :( please help

hi just want to know if i can play facebook apps on this phone. thanks

• RAJEE

guys How to make video calls in X8???

• alex459

Battery backup is not very good, otherwise itz a nice phone to use

this fone is brill my frend has it and it is unbelievable i am thinking of buying it with my pocket money =p

[deleted post]what is there to laugh about,you got any good points as to why people should buy xperia x8 over SAMSUNG galaxy 3 and LG optimus one ,please do share with us because as far as i know there are no good points in xperia x8 when these phones come in front of xperia x8,honestly saying ,galaxy 3 and lg optimus one kick xperia x8 a**

Anonymous, 16 Mar 2011hi x8 or galaxy mini??go for galaxy 3 ,do not buy any sony phone,worst phones ever and they cost very much,

• sante

well im aiso using se x8...1stly i ws going 2 buy nokia x6...bt after comparing it with xperia x8 ,,nokia ws nt satanding anymore in ffrnt of se x8 nw i know thAT why se is call professional compony..............

• Ssnipo

Would love to have it if upgradable to Android 2.2

• Mahmoud

Please Help me,

This phone doesn't have a Document viewer, Can i add this application bu bying it?

Regards