Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

Anonymous, 16 Feb 2011nokia x6 or sony xperia x8 which one to go for?very good h/s..the texting is the only pain area

Here's my Preview of my Xperia X8 enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxP3zog0wEI

I bought Sony Ericsson X8 3weeks from now and I havenít noticed that the internet connection was on Auto connect mode! My running bill for a week was doubled of my account limit! I had no choice but to deactivate my GPRS. After two weeks of having the X8, another problem occurred. It automatically shuts down. No power at all. Sony Ericsson has no diagnostic report until now of what happened on my unit.

jay, 19 Feb 2011should i get the X8 or the samsung galaxy 5 i5500?galaxy mini or galaxy ace is better than x8

• deyz

zak, 18 Feb 2011i agree with you i thing X8 is one of the stupid rubbish androi... moredamn.. just use this damn x8 about a week only.. galaxy ace is out now... with a 3,7" and froyo.. price is around $300. thinking to switch this stupid x8 with the briliant ace.. im gonna sold this fkin troublesome phone..

• ethan

how about camara clarity without flash?
howz the music player?

shall i go for XPERIA X8 or NOKIA C6 or C7 ?
I mainly need better music & camera clarity

shall i take SAMSUNG Galaxy S II or SONY X8
dear
X8 users plz tell me its drawbacks!!
how abt its CAMERA CLARITY & MUSIC PLAYING function

Nice phone

need flash for camera and 16 million colure screen is commen in today's phone.so it required in this phone.

• ethan

i would like to know answers for these questions.
1. battery backup*
2. hanging trouble
3. music quality*** (noisy?)
4. difficult to do zooming will capturing photos?***
5. how to get equilizer
6. how to get other skins

finally is it better to go for any other mobile?

• zak

jay, 19 Feb 2011should i get the X8 or the samsung galaxy 5 i5500?Take X8 for better display and better application support

G5 if you'd like to customize your phone with a lot of rom option

• mewtwo68d

zak, 18 Feb 2011i agree with you i thing X8 is one of the stupid rubbish androi... morePlease don't envy other brands that give froyo to their handsets, I've used Samsung i5500 with froyo before I switched to X8. You just need to root your X8, install busybox, enable app2sd and your X8 will become much better. Froyo default app2sd is pathetic, I've installed about 80 applications and the phone storage reduced to 79 MB, install the same on X8 with app2sd enabled the phone storage is still 150 MB. It is true that froyo doubles CPU speed, but it also drains the battery faster. My opinion is better stick with eclair with app2sd enabled.

• jay

should i get the X8 or the samsung galaxy 5 i5500?

• mewtwo68d

Please don't envy other brands that give froyo for their phones. I've used samsung i5500 with froyo before I switch to this phone. For X8 you just need to root your phone, install busybox, enable app2sd and your X8 will become a much better phone. Froyo's default app2sd is pathetic, I've installed about 80 applications on samsung i5500 and the phone storage is 79 MB, installed the same on X8 with app2sd internal memory is 149 MB. Froyo makes CPU speed faster, but it also drains battery faster too.
Better stick with eclair.

• zak

deyZ, 18 Feb 2011again... the three star (samsung) strikes the market.. I just re... morei agree with you
i thing X8 is one of the stupid rubbish android phone along with x10 family

samsung, LG, etc has develop their android 1 step ahead than SE,
X8 is a toyphone not a smartphone

• oz

Anonymous, 16 Feb 2011nokia x6 or sony xperia x8 which one to go for?for me i hate the symbianOS...but if that is ok with you...i guess you can go for x6....

• deyZ

again... the three star (samsung) strikes the market.. I just read today newspaper galaxy mini is out about $180 only.. throwing my x8 to rubbish bin :(

Ludwik, 18 Feb 2011Using it for a month and not a single scratch. Using only finge... moreIf it was made from glass material like SE Hazel, you don't need to worry if you slip it into your pocket along with your keys. So we should be more careful with this one.

• Ludwik

Anonymous, 18 Feb 2011It's said that the screen surface is scratch-resistant, but only... moreUsing it for a month and not a single scratch.
Using only fingers, since it is a capacitive screen. A pencil cannot be used on it.