Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

• lovingmyx8

I have been using this phone for the last couple of months.No issues at all as far as performance is concerned.Excellent phone in this price range.
Only 2.2 update will make it better in near future..

• sonia

its a excellent handset good features good battery .....

• austin

its an amzing handset

Dong, 16 Feb 2011Hi, i want to buy my first sony ericsson android phone. is this ... moreFor it's price, it's a good day to day phone, nothing can beat it...

• Dong

Hi, i want to buy my first sony ericsson android phone. is this phone good for day to day use? does it hang or crash a lot? thanks.

• Virus

JIMBO, 16 Feb 2011i want to complain about the battery..u have to charge it everyd... moreCos at the first u do not treat ur battery in correct way than it will be happen.....

• m

i am using the x8 from the day of it's launch,in early day's the phone hanged frequently and had many bugs but after update the phone performs very well of-course we miss froyo but for everyday use it's a trouble free phone and even without auto focus the camera takes great pictures in sunlight. About battery backup i think no smart phone lasts more than 2 days.
When compared to latest offerings from other brand the phone performs reasonably well and the music quality is just great, here no comparisons.
I think in coming months we will have a stable froyo or gingerbread of-course fro XDA until then enjoy your phone.

Anonymous, 16 Feb 2011you are very lucky everyone i know in dubai has the same trouble... moreYou just have to learn how to manage the phone, go to XDA Forum and you will learn how to maximize your phone's battery life...

AnonD-691, 12 Feb 2011Freshly Updated i got my update 2.1.1.A.0.6 today, deleted a... morecan u tell me step by step how do u root and install app2sd to ur x8, coz I tried superoneclick, it wont work.. stuck at waiting device.. my internal mem is full now... plz.

mine, 15 Feb 2011go for sony ericsson experia. it has a nice user interface and i... morethanks!!

• JIMBO

i want to complain about the battery..u have to charge it everyday..it soooooooo different with other SE model..why it happen like that?we should have the explaination about the battery life.pls reply..

AnonD-418, 16 Feb 2011Go to SE website and click the Support page. Then download the S... morethanks

glenn, 16 Feb 2011 how to update Android OS, v1.6 to v2.1 Go to SE website and click the Support page. Then download the SE Update Service application program from the site, install it in your PC, and follow instruction...

AnonD-1729, 15 Feb 2011hi everyone! i need help im confused between lg optimus one and... moreI will be biased, lg optimus one is the best midrange phone with android 2.2 and a promise of a 2.3, a big ram of 512mb and a great battery of 1500mah.

• san090102001

can i upgrade my eclair(2.1) to froyo (2.2)??please help me out.

deyz, 12 Feb 2011just purchase it yesterday... so sad cant play flash based games... moreis that true ??? coz i've ever seen in a zynga poker game that its can be installed in the android phone.....

do you mean not all android phone can play flash game like zynga poker???

• glenn

how to update Android OS, v1.6 to v2.1

Uhm... my video records appear in album gallery only, not in video player. It means video recording in 3gp format and preinstalled video player can not read 3gp format, am I right?

AnonD-418, 15 Feb 2011Mine uses 1% when I am sleeping for about 8 hours. So, it very p... moreyou are very lucky everyone i know in dubai has the same trouble when i get back home(UK) im returning this);

• glenn