Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

• Sukvuy

160MB of RAM ? It's this a big joke or what ?

• Kartik

Jegan, 20 Nov 2010Hey, can anyone say how can we download the applications from th... morehey you want to download application for your sony ericsson xperia x-8, first go to site www.mobiles24.com and register your account and u download lots of amazi ng android applications definetly free. try it! bye................ bye................

anyone who already downloaded the bluetooth file transfer from the android market to your X8 phone??how is it going?

• BRS

Jegan, 20 Nov 2010Hey, can anyone say how can we download the applications from th... moreGo to settings/ applications /manage applications/ find market and tap on uninstall updates,

And u r ready to download,

Have fun

• raj

vinoo, 16 Nov 2010hi frnds i hve bght x8 within 2days ear phone got failed now h... moreU should try warrenty with asse. For ur ear phones.

• Jegan

Hey, can anyone say how can we download the applications from the android market from our mobile...Whenever I try it comes as download unsuccesful....There are many gud applications available for free of cost....I hope the X8 users will reply me asap....

• snok

a good news its play 640 x 480 resolution video .. .. nd this is nice set. its like a pocket
size computer . .. nd I think android is the best os.. .

a good news its play 640x480resolution video.... nd this is nice set. its like a pocket size computer... nd I think android is the best os...

• deepak bajaj

can anyone confirm is that phone is good phone for business application? Also what is the battery backup is it 1.5 days ?

• kavitha.

can we make video call with this handset?

• kaervek

Cons:
- you cannot share / send files thru bluetooth
- you cannot sync your facebook account

Pros:
- small, stylish
- camera is almost good even without the flash but who cares?
- easy to navigate..

NOW i need help on how to get an update of 2.1..send it to jpgaerlan@hotmail.com. thanks

• kaervek

Jordyn, 19 Nov 2010does this phone have the slide thing at the back that covers the... morewrong thread.. the phone you are looking for is Vivas / X2 / mini pro

hope this helps

• kaervek

jackson, 18 Nov 2010can this phone's carema zoom?got such function or not??any1 can ... moreyou cannot zoom it before you take the shot . you can do it after.

hope this helps.

• kaervek

I just bought my X8 yesterday and i tried to restore factory settings . it went well BUT i lost my redshield (anti-virus) application. can somebody please help me where can i get it??

Thanks in advance.

• jm

Everytime I try to access or create an account for the android market, there's error message "sim card not provisioned", Vance you please help me fix this? By the I'm a globe telco user.

• Roar...

Jordyn, 19 Nov 2010does this phone have the slide thing at the back that covers the... moreNo, there's no lens cover on this...

How to read a PDF. I have downloaded pdf viewer. Whenever i open pdf in a mail, it gets saved in the card. I can see that through pc, but how to see in the phone. I cant find that in the phone.....

• MJ

Hi i yhink its a great phone but can some one till me how ca i review my sent sms an if its posipole to send pic's via blutooth and how please can some one answer my qustion ASAP??!!

wen il android 2.1 l cm fr tis??

• SE

hello. what do U thing, this one, or Samsung i7500 with Drakaz's update?. TNX :)