Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

• Jerry

harman dhaliwal, 19 Aug 2012 can any one help me..whch is bettr than.. sony ericson -xpe... moreNokia 1100 is Best For u

• rajendhar

cannot move the apps in sd card and mainthing camera cannot have zoom option

• april

my phones bluetooth is not workin well.. im able to receive files but not send them... cud sumone help me out pls?

• suraj

AnonD-36530, 01 Aug 2012go to setting>resat factory setting and now log in its working @ Nepal it may be network problem. You should retry .

• suraj

LoLislav, 21 Aug 2012this phone dont have wifi....Dear lolislav x8 do have wifi. to use it go to settings> wireless and networks > wifi settings........

• LoLislav

neer, 20 Aug 2012how I can use wifi in xperia x8 ?this phone dont have wifi....

• neer

how I can use wifi in xperia x8 ?

• Firoz

zen, 18 Aug 2012How do I tranfer music to my playlist..???Hai.when u go to file manager then go to music files and select all songs in the options.

• mimix1

The battery is shit!

• my concenrn only s p

My concern. To my phne xperia x8 is that it was downloaded all I want but I didn't saw wat I dpwnloaded bec. It alwayz askng me to operate my browser,d phne tells tht check my java script can u jelp me 4 dis matter thnx a lot

• harman dhaliwal

can any one help me..whch is bettr than..

sony ericson -xperia x8

sum song -- glxy y

sumsong -- glxy pcket...

and plz tell its price..
plz help to buy best one ..plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• zen

How do I tranfer music to my playlist..???

Every software save in internal memory and the memory is so little,128MB is just like nothing for a smart phone....

• Roshan

AnonD-67329, 18 Aug 2012How can I upgrade my x8 without computerWithout computer you can update ----setting>about phone>update software. Although there is no official upgrade plan for froyo or gingerbread in X8 except custom .

WEBHEAD, 20 Jul 2012Officially, you can not upgrade higher than 2.1. You will have t... moreWhich way

How can I upgrade my x8 without computer

• Amanor pk

the phone is really good but,the problem is everything you do goes to the internal memory.

• debasish

Anonymous, 15 Aug 2012Its been a year since i use Xperia X8. This phone quiet simple.... moreyou are use a best sony phone.if you have android 2.1.1.0.6 then u upgrade ur phone up to 2.3.7/ics by the process of rooting ur phone.if u interest then u mail me at dbrahma4@gmail.com/or u can search in you tube.how to root and upgrade ur phone.i am use ics 4.0.0 now.

Its been a year since i use Xperia X8.
This phone quiet simple.
The problem occur when i use this phone is no multitouch, small size of internal memory, and whatever apps u download, its will be automatically located in internal/phone memory and u cannot move it to SD card.
And battery also weak, cannot last longer.
For sure this phone not perfect, suitable with its economic price.
This is my experience of using Xperia X8 :)