Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

• Bhaijaan

how to download fring in sony ericsson xperia X8 Plzzzz help me...(^____-)

• gaara

I use this phone from one year, it work good, now I am going to root it. it has all features I need, I use it to access net, download, call, sms, fb chat, skype, email, camara, and as music & video player. it is absolutely good for every one, but RAM memory is very low. some time it is very slow, but not all time..:D

Afrid, 26 Apr 2012Hi guys, im going to buy this mobile wht u say???excuse me.but can you please tell me from where are you going to purchase this phone.?

• MAII

so suck ! stuck every hour. really shit

Afrid, 26 Apr 2012Hi guys, im going to buy this mobile wht u say???Don't.

• Nazrul

sony, 26 Apr 2012I m using this one from 1 year,unable to send sms.plz helpYou go in Massage option -New massage-write massage- Lookout the top ADD RECIPIENT-select your contact- at last press SENT.

• Afrid

Hi guys,
im going to buy this mobile
wht u say???

• sony

I m using this one from 1 year,unable to send sms.plz help

• Abhishak

AnonD-15574, 26 Apr 2012android,man!!Above 2.2 it is possible!! :)how is it possible?

• malaykosayo

[deleted post]you have to root your celphone, then download the link2sd in the market. see xda forum for step by step procedure :)

[deleted post]android,man!!Above 2.2 it is possible!! :)

• mrkabbazi

[deleted post]you need to root the phone first
then upgrade the android to say, 2.3.... then you can use the feature of your new android by moving apps to sd card

• unique

I've had the phone for a little over a year now, still works very well with 2-3 days battery life per charge if I don't abuse music, still get a solid day if I play music all day.

USB port seems to be going, but it has been roughly handled at times so it's probably my phone. Considering its price it's a very good phone, I recommend it to people who want an allrounder on a small wallet. I would recommend putting a custom rom on it if you have the know-how, but the default one is fine, I used it for half a year and had no issues.

• xpraken

Roxta, 24 Apr 2012m not able to download more apps as my phone memory is full, m n... moregoto this thread to explore MORE about X8
you'll be happy to your x8 :)

• Irfan

SAM, 21 Apr 2012hey friend i am user of Xperia X8 first this fone using my broth... moreHi, you just need to Reset your phone then you can enter you gmail id..
Follow the path: Settings --> Privacy --> Reset The phone.

Enjoy....!!!

• Roxta

m not able to download more apps as my phone memory is full, m not able to download in my sd card n I cant even move apps to sd card, its a big disadvantage, đont call it as android, call it as shitroid. I would say đont purchase it, it really sucks in case of storage. n I downloaded asphalt 5 frm market n wen I opened, its says this game is not available for ur phone, n download frm market starts twice or thrice by itself to the same file that m downloading n even after all those completion of download it doesnt install the app, it happens most of the times...

• kdel

SAM, 21 Apr 2012hey friend i am user of Xperia X8 first this fone using my broth... moreU need to factory reset ur phone n sign in ur gmail account

• xperia x8

@sam
u must factory reset ur phone,,itz not a big deal!!;)

• mag c

i'm going to buy a phone. from x8, galaxy y and huawe sonic which one is the best?please help.

• fa

go for htc explorer. It has better ram (512mb), latest os(2.3), bigger display(3.2''), flash support,bluetooth 3.0 and many more . Price is almost same. Dont buy xperia x8. It is old device. Run with a outdated os(2.1) ,poor ram(only 168mb) and small display(3''only)