Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

• monovirus17

AnonD-46370, 14 Mar 2012how can i upgrade my android 2.1 to a higher version? im using ... moreif you want to upgrade your Android version from 2.1 to 2.2/2.3/4.0, please check this xda forum..

• monovirus17

JigaR Mehta, 07 Mar 2012Fake claim that it supports upto 16 GB SD Cards. Even an 8GB car... morewell, i am using 16GB class 6 micro sdhc in my x8.. no lag at all..

• monovirus17

Sim..MO!, 18 Mar 2012Hi! Can you give me a clear instruction on how to update into 2.... morecheck this thread if you want to upgrade your Android Version..

• realsteel4

my phone is not contant wifi connection because need for proxy.so how do solve this problem?wifi application useful with proxy setting.please help more...thanks

• yatie

im using experia x8 for less than one year. I think that it will be better if I buy x10 before. I am not satisfied because after 5 months, it keep on hanging.

Also, the touch screen is not so good. I asked some user who also using x8. Yes, they also agree that their phone also hang quite often.

• Az

jackson, 17 Mar 2012hi am jackson .. i just used this phone for 1 year and rooted it... moreHow can i get this smart phone

• Sim..MO!

cool, 12 Mar 2012yes it can :) not officially, but it can, Im using 2.3.7 on my x8Hi! Can you give me a clear instruction on how to update into 2.1? or 2.3.7? Please? Thank you in advance and Godbless!

ken, 14 Mar 2012can u help me pls... what's better xperia x8 or experia x10 mini?x8, it has a better battery

can anybody tell my why i can recharge my phone only after restart?!I put the cable and nothing-turn it off and then on and it starts!!Thanks!

• Nadz

All I can say is,, smart and best phone ever!! It is better than Iphone in my opinion. :)

• jackson

hi am jackson .. i just used this phone for 1 year and rooted it and this is my review from my point of experience :
firstly i will introduce the advantages of using such phone :
1.very good display screen for photos and videos
2.perfect loud speaker while playing mp3s compared to all new produced phones it is very very good
3.perfect battery.. i used it for 5 hours using WiFi and with on screen without closing WiFi or screen that's extremely good
4.strong body made of plastic
5.nice camera
the mobile defects :
1.although the processor is 600 MHz it seems that it is slower than this value and this appeared clearly while playing games .. i play angry birds on x8 and on iphone 3gs with processor 600 MHz it appears very clear that the game is running so much better on iphone 3gs with no lags althoug they have same CPU.. not sure is this problem due to processor or the GPU or twice . i think it is the most disappointing point form my view.
2.down the screen the touch response is very bad dk why .. even after updating and even after installing custom roms.
3.the music player is not good enough without equalizer.
4.no multitouch support..even after installing custom rom with multi touch capability it brings multitouch touch to screen which is designed for single touch only so the quality of custom roms multi touch is too damn bad.
5.screen size is small
6.while multi tasking the mobile hangs and freezes and many force closes happened after installing custom roms
######

• vgcool

hello can some one tell me how can i put my x8 en 3g please

• muthu

plz anybody can tell me the way of installing gingerbread in my X8

• KK

can the SE x8 with android 2.1, when the games are at phone memory and i need to tranfer them to SD card, how can i do it

JigaR Mehta, 07 Mar 2012Fake claim that it supports upto 16 GB SD Cards. Even an 8GB car... moreoh..really? my phone have 16GB sdcard n i didn't find any problem like hangging or somethin

• misedaap7

cool, 12 Mar 2012yes it can :) not officially, but it can, Im using 2.3.7 on my x8i used my x8 with android 2.3.7 but it cant reboot

• bloop

why does my phone heat up after 2 hours of beng on stanby ?

• jet

i am using this phone for 3 months no problem at all!!! except it has a very small ram!!!

cool, 12 Mar 2012yes it can :) not officially, but it can, Im using 2.3.7 on my x8in an updated Xperia X8 2.3.7 can u rare witch is better
Xperia X8 or Samsung Galaxy Y

• dk

hag, 12 Mar 2012Very poor battery life, needs charging EVERY day ! Camera is cra... moreu !! sony s famous 4 its cam oly go n check galaxy phones its worst thn any othr......x8 cam s stunning