Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

• mathi

c k, 26 Feb 2012i don't know the way how to use 3G internet on my xperia?you must have 3G sim and thro that browse youtube video on mobile, connect your mobile with laptop or desktop and you can realize browsing speed.

shaiju cs pachamala, 24 Feb 2012how can i do adjust sound quality.l mean eqliser.please give me ... moreyou don't find n equalizer in 2.1 music player. Upgrade to gingerbread, it has equalizer in it..

sony offers the best camera!!

• sashe

its a great phone i have it and the only thing that is not perfect is the batery but for this prise i have to say it is solid

• guru

AnonD-43831, 26 Feb 2012i've upgrade my phone to ginger bread, LOLcan u plz tel me th procedure .......!

which one is good in terms of quality? galaxy y or x8? i don't know what to buy between the two.,

c k, 26 Feb 2012i don't know the way how to use 3G internet on my xperia?when you find out let me know. this phone is a disapointment

dont get this phone! it has too many features it cant handle!
always freezing and all round is a disapointment

Dave, 21 Feb 2012it's because galaxy y has 800 mhz processor and x8 has 600 mhz, ... moreyes they can go for galaxy y because of faster processor and like you said you can under clock it to consumed less battery and don't mind the poor resolution 240 x 320, 2mp camera, low quality plastic and lack of good gpu of galaxy y.

naim, 24 Feb 2012um jst waitin fr da ryt decision imean i wanna buy se x8 bt some... morenah i have compared it and the battery life of xperia x8 is better than galaxy y may be because of the processor speed of galaxy y(800mhz) x8 has 600mhz that much slower but consumed less battery. may be you can go for galaxy y that is much cheaper than xperia x8.

Rabin, 26 Feb 2012 plz help me anyone i can not see the file manager on my sony er... moreAndroid market,man!!Just wright file manager and choose!!I use Astro,but they are many others!! :)

• c k

Rabin, 26 Feb 2012 plz help me anyone i can not see the file manager on my sony er... morei don't know the way how to use 3G internet on my xperia?

• Rohit

hiii guyz i want to know about the battery in normal use , standby mode and on heavy usage and is it phone capable to beat samsung galaxy y ????? plz reply truly guyz and one more thing howz the touch of the phone ???? and processing speed

i've upgrade my phone to ginger bread, LOL

• Rabin

plz help me anyone i can not see the file manager on my sony ericsson e15i.plz tell me the solution.

• tess

How to sign out with my email account?

how can i install dictionary on my X8 phone

• khan

how i can buy x8 in pakistan i men wehr pliz tel me......

Hi Guys .. please HELP

I have problem with my Xperia X8 when iput mp3 files on my SD they work fine ..the nsuddenly they are corrupted !! even if i try to ply them on my PC they are corrupted !!

can any one help me please !!!

i have tried to upgrade to gingerbread but it doesnt worked

• shaiju cs pachamala

how can i do adjust sound quality.l mean eqliser.please give me idea.thanks