Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

• karuuuuuuu

how can I connect my x8 to computer and surf internet throo it? pleeessssssse help meee.there are no any setting to do that.

• Hasti

Why my phone's wifi is always (not in range, remembered)mood? im at home but the warning is that u r not in range. however it can search and find other wifi services nearby. sometimes when i turn it off and on again the problem is solved just for some minutes, but again it gets disconnected. please help me.

• Danell

Hi I own a X8 and found the spec is slightly different GSM Arena

Storage - 212MB

• VNZ

ROOT your X8...
if you wanna enjoy your X8 to the fullest...
after you root your phone, i recommend using ROM: GingerDX...
Here's the link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t­=1188486

• JOHNSON

nkosiyethu, 18 Nov 2011x8 family can you please help me,what are the best ways for savi... moredude download opera 6 from the android market and upload it

• JOHNSON

AnonD-6678, 18 Nov 2011hey, tried dat, but nill charge in battery, its not charging eve... moredude u have to change the motherboard of ur device than only it can be fixed because most of this model have the same prob

• JOHNSON

kelly, 20 Nov 2011bad in internet browsing,so slowly,and facebook for android does... moredude its android and according to its app stored and its functions the battery consumed is reasonable.sorry for the comment but that's the truth

• joemo

heloelaine, 22 Nov 2011Has anyone experienced sms cant be sent out? I reset my phone an... moreit's because when you bought the phone, it was locked for the first simcard you had, so you cannot use a different sim card.

• Xperian

AB;-) , 22 Nov 2011Don't download the apps from market ,cause it directly transfer ... moreYou can actually download applications from market and move the application installed into your external memory. Here are the steps..

Settings>Applications>Manage applications>select specific application> move to SD card> finish

• Lulu

heloelaine, 22 Nov 2011Has anyone experienced sms cant be sent out? I reset my phone an... moreI can't send sms either. How do I fix this problem?

• pewee

heloelaine, 22 Nov 2011Has anyone experienced sms cant be sent out? I reset my phone an... morebcause you have no load LOL.....

where and how can i upgrade my sony ericson x8 phone? thanks!

• AB;-)

Kiwz, 22 Nov 2011How to save the apps in the external memory card?Don't download the apps from market ,cause it directly transfer to internal memory. Download app from sites like mobile9 & etc. Those apps transfer to external memory. You can install app by using app installer in your mobile.

• heloelaine

Has anyone experienced sms cant be sent out? I reset my phone and placed another sim card to send sms but failed.

• SoLzz

There are costom roms available.lots of them.i use gingerdx v019.its gr8.

check it out if u would like.u hav to root ur phn which may void ur warranty

• Kiwz

How to save the apps in the external memory card?

• PALOI92

Is it true SE Xperia X8 have 600 MHz RAM??i tought it only have 256 MHz RAM.

• nax

Anonymous, 21 Nov 2011Can we upgrade ericsson x8 upto android gingerbread? plz reply me fastYes unofficially you can . For more info just check xda forum's x8 developer section [mine is android 2.3.7 (GCR8.2)]

Can we upgrade ericsson x8 upto android gingerbread? plz reply me fast

• Sbali

Does dis fone have whatsapp,facebook & twitter