Sony Ericsson Yendo

Sony Ericsson Yendo

• brian

all suggestion and opinion about this phone is correct to the best of my knowledge

• subbamma

memory card is untraceble.its a soap box worth a fortune.

• Raj

Anyone knows how to switch off the camera click sound on this mobile phone ?

• king

shean, 21 Nov 2011don't buy this phone , this too bad phone ;if u compere with 110... moreawesome advice..............,

• sravanthi

too worst software.
we always face problems with sony erricson tough models. dont buy

• krunal

vaibhav, 20 Nov 2011gud phone bt da only complaint dat i hav is dat i cannot find ga... morevaibhav you go in main menu & go to 3 page or play bb revolution,&2nd near this game nightclub fox.OK? play &have aq fun

Hey............. Dont Buy this phone . it a lots of complaints. Notsending vedio files. batry backup is very low. PC sute is not support. it very bad mobile in Sony Ericson...........

• one

From Last 3 Years I am in Mobile Sale.But now I am Serching New Job This credit goes to Sony Ericson YENDO:( Only 2 Handset Sold from My Shop in Last 4 month & From that Time To Right now Customer is facing Verious problem.We Allredy Stop SE Sale For All Types.Even in Service center there is no Solution They Are Also Not Able To Solve Total problem Daily New Problem Incresing.Customer Using Abusing Language.My Proffesion & Personl Life Totaly Distuerb.Plz Is Ther Any Vacancy in other Shop??? Hey Guyes U Will Go With China Mobile But Not With Yendo :( :( :(

• anand

Gud looking phone. But lots of problems with this phone.
Some of them that I notified are,
1:Very less number of application support,
2:Hangs up suddenly,
3:Not able to zoom in still camera mode,
4:No file manager to manage our files,
5: Not able to send Videos from Yendo to other but able to receive Videos from other Mobiles.
Honestly speaking,Don't go for this phone.

• shean

don't buy this phone , this too bad phone ;if u compere with 1100, 1100 is best ; please don't buy

• Melo

Is there zooming option in this mobile phone camera. and why few photos re not supporting ? due to heavy size or what... Pls do reply......................

• vaibhav

gud phone bt da only complaint dat i hav is dat i cannot find games supportng m fone sum 1n plz help .
n even play now has no apps or gamz.

how come i must formatting my memory into my yendo

• krunal

why do not send video on other phon?

Devan, 11 Nov 2011u dnt nd ne file manager in yendo. thou it s using propeirty os ... morefriend plz help me
i cant play mp3 in my yendo

• ruchu

y youtube is not supporting:(

afta giving 5200 oso..am nt happy wid dis:(....
plz help guyz....for some supprortable app's....

i wanna " whatsapp " fa yendo.....n youtube....heeeeelllllllllppppppp:(:(:(;(

• anuj

is this phone is good in music and net....... or not,
becoz i want to buy this phone

• Ganesh

Like this Dabba phone i never seen in my life.

You no y Videos we cant send by bluetouth that too its a hang over set.

chio_ora, 14 Nov 2011 yendo is good than nokia 3310 but sucks than SE T610... The sen... morehw?

• rishi