Sony Ericsson Yendo

Sony Ericsson Yendo

• niv

how will i used the internet? tell me how to setup the connection point

• RAJAT

THIS IS THE MESS I HAV EVerR SEEN .I THNK NOKIA 1100 is much better than this junk. old processor,not supportable for heavy apps,no file manager,contact problem,no diff bet inbox and sent box.rula diya re buri tarah.its my humble req uest to sony to launch a mobile free from all this problem but at 6500 or 7000.

• ramcy

worst phone

how can i find my memory card information on the phone, i mean under what menu?

Guys, am planning to buy this mobile, but after seein so many negative feedback about this phone, am keepin ma fingers crossed, can anyone tell, whether this phone is worth buying or waste of money????????

• ny

kathir, 13 May 2011nice mobile What does the word E ,, located at the hour time ,, stand for ?

• yash

i purchased the phone 1 week back its totally rubbish it often hangs i took it to the service centre to upload a software there i found about 20 customers with the same problem and that to with the same phone yendo if u tk my advice plz dont go for it at all u will regret like any thing im thinking either to throw it or to sell it i dont want to keep it at all

• vamsi

for all those who have problem on playing video or converting 'em into yendo format, use any videoconverter pro and select Blackberry mpeg4 format. This is the best u can get for this phone. Hope this is helpful.

• safa

has very weak connection with pc, pc suite not work with this cellphone, and has not support internet connection via bluetooth and usb to pc

• cim

good

• kathir

nice mobile

• lalit

how can i download file explorer in se yendo and can anyone tell me how to send videos through bluetooth?

best worst mobile phone ever

Dynamic, 26 Apr 2011there is one bad thing in this phone i cannot understand that th... moreyou'll see the difference. sent item color is lighter compare to received item. see

• Ravin

I bought this phone 2 weeks back.. this phone s a totally waste one... contacts have to be copied in to phone else u will not be able to view contacts... getting restarted automatically.. 3.5 mm jack is waste.. expected good sound in earphones as it is Sony.. very disappointed with the sound.. loud speaker sound is good.. cant able to view the songs in ma memory card.. no file manager..touch is not sensitive-compared to samsung and nokia.. My feedback ais dont go for this phone.. waste of money.. Didnt expect this kind of poor product from Sony.. am really disappointed ..pls dont go..

• Kapoor z

I purchased SE Spiro... Khoon Ke aansu roya... Then I purchased Yendo same happened again.
The worst mobiles ever by SE: Spiro and Yendo, total failure. Se should fire the team of both phones specially testing and Hardware/Software team.
I think Samsung and Nokia are far batter even LG.

The only problem is that I don't know how to access the memory card images, otherwise it is excellent for its price

• prashant

this phone dont have a file manangr.video sending option by bluetooth. its a westage of mony

• sunil

this is the worst ever from sony ericsson

• dude

can i put my own notification tone??