Sony Ericsson Yendo

Sony Ericsson Yendo

what I want to know is why it appears to be running the exact same interface as my X10 mini pro which has android...

• Bruna

This is only an answer for Lg cookie, samsung star, samsung corby, nokia 5530 and motorola a1200. After thoose mobiles, sony ericsson decides to do a basic touch screen phone. Can you see? Colored jackets as corby...

5MB internal? 156Mhz proc? That IS harsh. This'll be priced handsomely, too, most likely.

156 MHz processor? hahahahahaah

• nano

this phone looks great.. had a walkman fone before and i was amazed with its performance. great music experience.. but are you sure about its spicifications..? espicially the internal memory.. its kinda too small.. i dont think that se will install that kind of memory..

2.6 inch touch? that is too small...
cpu is toooooooo slow.....

• Snehal

I love sonyericsson for the audio quality. But they take too much time to bring there models to market.

• Omar

Advantages :
- Lighter than Spiro
- Nice UI

Disadvantages :
- 156 Mhz Processor
- Terrible Battery life

• Alu

I will buy this! I already have a full size smartfone. What I wanted was a music player, and was gonna get an iPod nano but the way i see it, this can do track ID (for when I wanna identify a nice song I hear on the FM radio) and some VERY LIGHT browsing and Facebook. I wouldn't use it for calls much, just a portable companion when I've left my fone at home. All the media players that can do internet, such as iPod touch, only work over wifi and are not as compact. This is great when on the move or exercising.

• naveen

this phone is nothing but the touch version of spiro nothing else and price would be around 5k-6k .

y don hav place the price??

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2010This phn will be popular only if its available for Rs.2000,bcz i... morer u going mad 2000 rs

even the silly champ cost 4000

This phn will be popular only if its available for Rs.2000,bcz its not worth more than that

• Man

Very perfect

• lucy plumpton

oh what a lovely colour its so pretty =] acnt wait for this one! best phone ever!!!

• scott jenner

i loved it super phone totally amazing man love scott

I get the feeling this is meant to be more Walkman than Fone. Thats why they haven't really concentrated much on the fone part. I love the compactness, and it should be cheap. And capacitive touch makes it a bit more desirable.

• jack

Anonymous, 03 Aug 2010Resistive touch screen? Go to hell Sony Ericsson, even the super... morehey U!! Are u in dreams or wat. Yendo has capacitive touchscreen nt resistive one. Do u get dat??

• Eronica

Anonymous, 21 Aug 2010The design is amazing. I must admit even though i am not a sony ... moreYa its true,sony ericsson yendo has pretty poor internal
memory just 5mb.There is no mistake its exactly 5 mb but this can be increased with the addition of a Micro SD memory card, with the Yendo able to support cards up to 16 GB in size.

Niko0olas, 20 Aug 2010Epic Fail from SE... great... and i thought my Aino was the on... moreso even psp's processor is clocked around this number,Java OS is simple enough to not need more but would have been better clocked at 208 MHz because most old SE's were clocked at that speed but don't worry its just a number,anything more would have increased price and would be pointless