Sony Ericsson Z320

Sony Ericsson Z320

• vimal

worst battery worst performance often hangs too glitchy worst worst worst..............................

my sony eric son it has a problem of the screen how can you help me

How do u record video
Gd phone!!!

WeatherMan, 24 Nov 2009Can Sony Ericsson Z320 reord video? Mine has no video recor... moreHow do you record video???

Voice quality is questionable for me, both ways. Display has low resolution. But it looks elegant and runs a basic version of opera mini if you find a direct download of.

• Prathap

09061887210 (philipp, 14 Apr 2010i got this fone for 7months now. very few light scratche... moreI need that Mobile

• 09061887210 (philipp

i got this fone for 7months now.

very few light scratches.

for sale 2,300 pesos only.
about 50 dollars only....

please contact me for interested buyers.
comes with charger and usb cord in the package...

absolutely no defects.

• WeatherMan

Can Sony Ericsson Z320 reord video? Mine has no video recording feature (only photos), so I'm confused about it! Let me know!

• baterry

which type of baterry is included in z320?
bst33, bst34,bst38???

• WeatherMan

I've read on specifications that this model can record videoclips, but my girlfirend that has boughten it and it has no video playing or recording application. If any of you have this cellphone with video item, please can tell me the name of the application? Thanks!!!

• Ro

its very beatifull

• Confused Stranger

How do you video record then???

• Agnaye

Anonymous, 08 Mar 2009is this phone have got a video facility? this spec said ... moreYeah, this phone has video recording but it's horrible... you can't really expect wonders from a 1.3MP camera, can you?

• uruguay

tengo uno, y es el propio!!

I've had this phone 2 months and got it as a cheap replacement for a lost phone. I think it is excellent value for money but that's because I wasn't expecting miracles! It is a nice looking simple to use handset and does the job it needs to. A good buy!!

is this phone have got a video facility?

this spec said about video facility

gihan, 07 Mar 2009yes, i agree with you, I am using this about 6 months, ... moreProbably the WORST Ericsson I have ever used!! Unfortunately, it has been problematic since the first month I had it.. :(
It stinks..

• gihan

yes, i agree with you,

I am using this about 6 months,

No Problem.

• Daniel

this fone is good dont listen to the others when i got mine it worked fine!!

(and still does after 2 years)

• Kevin Allo Telecom

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2009Is rubbish! I can promise you it will die within a month of... moreIndeed.. I must agree with you..

This is also the worst phone I ever saw.. Told it also to the people of Sony Ericsonn!

We sold it for a cent! And miraculous, we had only 1 break!

lol