Sony Ericsson Z710

• shera

I want this phone

• alam

Ineed this phon

how i do format my memroy card

• mel

Anonymous, 24 Dec 2012You can certainly purchase a Sony Z710i unlocked and use it... moreHi,

Are you able to connect to a wifi network and use the net fir free? I couldn't seen to set it up right.

ANTIETAM, 04 Apr 2010Ok for phone calls. Used it in Vietnam and reached Saigon f... moreYou can certainly purchase a Sony Z710i unlocked and use it for internet and email, even push email. I purchased my Z710i on ebay and use it on the pure talk system. They told me the programming info to connect my phone to the web but could not tell me how to input the info on my Sony phone so I searched the web till I found it. Simply follow the instructions on the site linked below to program your phone. You just need to substitute the settings from your carrier with those of giffgaff and it will work.

this phone is the best I've ever owned and with pure talk there is no contract and you can get a sim card for free.

• Duval

I've already have this phone but i lose it, but i like it so much, i want to know how much it now? can you help me???? please

• Harshil

I want this phone can anyone help me?

• roya

i have this phone for 6 years. i dont have any problem with it,just one thing is disturbing me and it is having no option for zooming the pictures i take.

Anonymous, 28 Jan 2012I have one at homeJag vill ha en. Köper om du säljer.

• subash

Anonymous, 25 Jan 2011guys! you are lucky, just log on to univercel.in and place... morei need one z710....do u have any idea selling ??

Anonymous, 16 May 2011hey plz let me know is der any othr way i can get this mobi... morehttp://www.retrons.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=38&product_id=158

Anonymous, 25 Jan 2011oh yeah! its univercell.in, and not univercel.in pardon me.hey plz let me know is der any othr way i can get this mobile...i tried in universal.in its out of stock..:(...
plz reply

Anonymous, 25 Jan 2011guys! you are lucky, just log on to univercel.in and place... moreoh yeah! its univercell.in, and not univercel.in pardon me.

guys!
you are lucky, just log on to univercel.in and place an order for the phone. only two handsets are available. because i have already purchased 3 handsets. you want to know the price? you will be surprised. the MRP is Rs.12,000+ and you can buy it for just Rs.2885/- plus vat 4%. no where in the world will you get such an offer. i have purchased three the phone is really good with good battery back up. it comes with data cable, software cd, handsfree, and charger. dont miss this opurtunity.....

Raja, 14 Dec 2010Is this model is available in the market right now ?you are lucky Raja, yes this model is available now.
just visit univercel website and purchase one.
one two handsets are available. you will be surprised to hear the price. i purchased three handsets.

• A.Muze

Does anyone know where I can get one of this phone? New or old is ok, I just need to buy one.

• Raja

Is this model is available in the market right now ?

• Mark

Is call quality better for W300i or Z710i?

• Raashid

Dibakar, 20 Feb 2010Where i can buy it now?pls tell me.if you are in UK you ca buy it from CEX .where there are big numbers of phones all the time.I saw one in Arndale cntr Manchester last week