Sony Ericsson Zylo

Sony Ericsson Zylo

Vasanth, 13 Aug 2011Its very good sound quality and amazing internet speed. Maximum ... moreThe maximum 3G speed of zylo is 7.2mbps i.e. 72000kbps and I get 650-700KB/S(not kbps) when downloading via internet download manager with vodafone 3G

• herry

great mobile i have seen. good looking, good camera. great sound, material quality of sony is the best. i love this mobile.

• rohit

this phone works fine for 6 months... and after that now when i try to slide this phone... the screen goes off(but phone remains on... that means i can dial a number but i cant see that number on screen because its off) any body facing this problem, kindly help me to get it resolved... thanks...

• Vasanth

Its very good sound quality and amazing internet speed. Maximum 3g speed 512kps/second.its very good phone.

• SIGHT

Plz anybody sugest me from where i sud buy this zylo phone.m confused where i live its not availble

• toledarling

can i use any 3.5mm headset converter in this unit ?

• Sofia

john cena, 26 Jul 2011which is good one - w595 or zylo .. please opine... Thank you...Zylo is much better

• DyannaCharleey

Bal, 05 Aug 2011Hello everyone, i just got zylo but there was no usb cable in... morei buy this phone, it separate... :(

• trus

adedams, 03 Aug 2011pls,l bought my zylo.phone recently,only to.find out that it com... moreu can download all sony themes from zedge.com entre ur phone model u find everything 4 ur phone i have a sony naite.

• JAZZ

Bal, 05 Aug 2011Hello everyone, i just got zylo but there was no usb cable in... moreIt comes in the box......

• Bal

Hello everyone,

i just got zylo but there was no usb cable in the box. does it comes with datacable or i have to buy it saparatly? pls help me?

• allen97

does the Zylo can play emulator like meboy gb,gbc or vbag with the gba games,if he can play all these emulator games,i thinking of buying the Zylo.......

• deadpool

is it a good phone for music and gaming

• adedams

pls,l bought my zylo.phone recently,only to.find out that it comes with 2 widgets namely the walkmate and d dance application,pls how can i solve this problem,i really need ur help.guys,d phone is good.Also,were can i also download zylo.themes from?

AnonD-15903, 31 Jul 2011Hi All... I am planning to buy a good fone for best music quali... morevery gd mobile for playing java games. Soft keypad with large keys and curvy design. Supports any java games and apps above 1mb easily. Doesn't hangs or lags when playing,can be minimized easily. Large screen gives u perfect graphics. Sound quality is IPod equivalent bt a little low on bundled headphones. For loud sound, u have to install external audio drivers or buy a good headset like hpm 77,88 or the hifi bluetooth mw600. Using zylo since dec 2010. Don't have a single complain about it. i am a Casual gamer, heavy web surfer and extreme music listener.

Hi All...
I am planning to buy a good fone for best music quality in earphone and for GAMES. And for this I have planned to buy the Zylo. Pls ADVICE how are the GAMES PERFORMANCE on this fone and is it easy to download MORE AND MORE GAMES on this fone. Since it is a WALKMAN series, I hope the music would be good.
PLEASE ADVICE ME!!

• Nadia

it is all good but then it doesn't have a pop up menu so when everytime a message came in, it didn't completely perfect. there's no picture and name!

• chinni

It's mere waste to buy this phone.i bought it two months back,but it got repair twice..suddenly the screen goes blank..

• Pawar

Dear All,
I have decided to buy this phone in the coming week. With the gods bless I have 2 other good phones, say E63 and Samsung OmniaPro B7610.
However, now I want a small phone without querty and which is very good music in headphones. And I SHOULD ABLE TO PLAY DIFFERENT DIFFERENT GAMES IN IT!!!
GAME IS MY PRIORITY. Pls Advise whether I can go for this phone or how? I live in India and my Budget is say 150 USD.