Sony Ericsson Zylo

Sony Ericsson Zylo

• Snehashish

Hello guys !
i hven't use this phone so long. . .but i want to aware u about its disadvantages. . . .it's a java based os phone.. . Whch is out of dated. . Its time for android or symbian or iphone os. . It supports 3g network upto 7.2mbps but video calling is not possible due to lack of front camera. . . Its a music phone but there is not any 3.5mm jack. . . .and overall its a bulky phone. . ,so don't waste your 6.5k for such a damn phone. .

andy walsall gb, 30 Jul 2011A friend of mine has a problem with his Zylo mobile phone. The p... moreNokia c5 is the best in range.

Tell your friend to stop pressing d-pad right key and 'asterisk' while typing.
Every time the box is gonna pop-up, a small down arrow can be seen next to the letter he last typed.

• andy walsall gb

A friend of mine has a problem with his Zylo mobile phone. The phone has a word suggestions box which has an on and off option.
The option to turn off will not turn the box off.
This is part of the predictive texting system on the phone and as the words are big the box gets in the way when texting and its annoying him big time.
Im going to email Sony Ericsson about the problem as there is no software update for the phone (he is on the latest version)to fix the issue. Otherwise he loves the phone.
Anyone with experience of this can you please advise if you have an answer to the problem. Cheers.
Andy x

I bought my Zylo on 25 december 2010 and twice it has goes for repairs. The screen goes blank.Its a total let down.I wouldn't go for it.

best phone for a non android user good in its segement and actually speaking using google maps u can get gps but accurate enough using it for six months now except for the flex cable everything is good love u sony make.believe

john cena, 26 Jul 2011which is good one - w595 or zylo .. please opine... Thank you...w595 the best in this category.

• adedams

Guys,pls help me out,i bought my zylo,only 2 find just 2 widgets on d homescreen,facebook,twitter and myspace are absent,pls water can I do 2 bring them back?

• john cena

which is good one - w595 or zylo .. please opine... Thank you...

utouh, 30 Jun 2011is this phone has manual Equalizer- i want thisyes it has manual equalizer.

• jjd

rate very hi_fi iam not satisfied,i see latter

• Chris

I am thinking of buying this phone.Should I?

I have Camera problem in w20i Sony Ericsson Mobile . Its not Working , Means its not showing any display on mobile . so what i do for that ? Any have suggestion with you please give me . other Wise Mobile is good for using... good color good handset .

• vijeth

this mobile very nice but i have lots of camera problem , some time lens get problem n some time strife given some problem other wise its good for use

• siddu

AnonD-14381, 20 Jul 2011too gud phone , but lack in music volume , could have beeen better..Hai your choice is good:- best of luck:-(...

Anand Karve, 18 Jul 2011@ shaun walsall gb the key pad lights in the Silver Zylo is W... morei have gone out a brought it .
thanks .
i like the phone

too gud phone , but lack in music volume , could have beeen better..

I like the big screen of 2.6". BUT I DONT LIKE THE LOW AUDIO compared to my W595 which is LOUDER. It's faster than W595. But the WALKMAN is a big let down due to LOW AUDIO. But it is still OK when I use it with W595 headset...it is LOUD. So the problem is with the headset. Until now I can't figure out how to change my ringtone to MP3 songs...frustrating. And the ALARM is way too soft, I woke up late often. W595 ALARM is ALARMING LOUD.

• Anand Karve

shaun walsall gb, 16 Jul 2011Can anyone who has the silver and blue version of the Zylo what ... more@ shaun walsall gb

the key pad lights in the Silver Zylo is White. But the key pad looks great.

• shaun walsall gb

Can anyone who has the silver and blue version of the Zylo what the colour of the backlight for the keys is?

If its white then its bad if its blue or green thats cool.

Please let me know.

Thanks Shaun x

• shaun walsall gb

If its white then its bad if its blue or green thats cool.

Please let me know.