Sony Ericsson Zylo

Sony Ericsson Zylo

• noob

Anonymous, 12 Feb 2011good phonehey guys. i need some help in making my decision between zylo and nokia c5. love the large screen on zylo but the only thing holding me back is that i have no idea about apps for the phone. can the zylo multitask and can i use a document reader on zylo ?
thanks in advance.

good phone

abhi, 10 Feb 2011Help me guys... Which headphones should I buy > HPM-64 or HP... morehpm-64 is not good for clear bass, because it makes the sound sharp and can't punch the bass. Hpm-64 is good for megabass like w595,w760,etc.
Use better earphone. At least hpm-70. It has deep bass. But if you wanna get more clarity, choose hpm-77. The sound bass is good and the detail is much better than hpm-70.

• blaze

i 've used hpm 64 bass reflex in zylo.
its stunning ,especially when you play in clear bass or mega bass.
i dont know about hpm 62.

• monty

there is a function "walk-mate" in this function this mobile actually shows the number of steps we walk. "its amazing" it counts how much steps we walked. GOOD MOBILE.

• kuna(L)

abhi, 10 Feb 2011Hey guys... I want to buy SE headphones(with proprietary connec... moreget a hpm 77. It totally supports zylo's clear audio technologies (clear bass + clear stereo) so it is guaranteed to give booming sound out of zylo and it looks good too in black & silver. If u want wireless one, go for mw 600. It has a remote with lcd. Hpm 77 is rs 2890 and mw600 is rs 3990 in sony centers.

Help me guys...
Which headphones should I buy > HPM-64 or HPM-62 ??
I believe that HPM-64 is better bcoz they cost almost twice of HPM-62 but some people r saying that HPM-62 offers better sound quality.
What's the truth..??

Hey guys...
I want to buy SE headphones(with proprietary connector) which can offer super Bass effect & great sound quality.
Please give me suggestions on which headphones to buy ???

Anonymous, 09 Feb 2011Did sony ericsson do some thing wid new pieces of zylo to increa... morezylo use only for basic needs not for highend quality captures and internet speed....go for samsung wave,samsung galaxy s or wait for new phones of sony ericsson like neo,xperia play and arc which posses good stuff......maybe you need to wait also for the release of xperia minis(budget phones).

• mark

Kuttis, 09 Feb 2011I bought this phone yesterday.I wanted a replacement for my old ... moreYou mean interface?

Did sony ericsson do some thing wid new pieces of zylo to increase it's volume or it is same as it was earlier...plz guys answer..i m planning to buy it...also tell me abt it's camera an d video capturing quality...n one more thing,is it good for internet purpose...hope u will reply soon..

wow phone no chance for c5.black one is very cool

is it wms enabled? cos i rip alot of music from my cds to list to cos there's aren't many DL-able japanese tunes in SG

• Kuttis

I bought this phone yesterday.I wanted a replacement for my old w595(i have used it for 2 years).The w595 is the best phne ever (3mp and 3G) but its flex cable started having problems :'( so i wanted one with almost same features...Enter the ZYLO...the user interphase is better (and is same on all current ranges; hazel,cedar,vivaz,elm etc) I likd the elm(5mp camera) but it was almost 50$ higher than the zylo.I have had the Zylo for two days and its been fabulous...interndt speed is better(than my w595),camera is good enough for me,the mediaplayer is good(not as loud as the w595 but i like the interphase with a rotating cassette.its finish is sleek(i have a black one).I just sxnchronised my contacts from the net.This is a good phne...I almost went for the ideos.Im in Kenya and its almost free...the deal is too good to be true..

• Kuttis

it is nice but no flash is there

• KalyanKarthik gummal

ya its good,it rocks,we can go forward

• Julian

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2011the reason behind its shaky camera is that the phone has no AUTO... moreNonsense! there are many phones without autofocus that shoot excellent pictures. The zylo is one of them. As i said before, it's one of the best non-autofocus cameras i've ever used in the 3mp category. The shaky picture problem appears to be another defect in certain pieces.

• Julian

click, 05 Feb 2011my phone's also from this foxconn place. but its imported in aug... moreI don't think you can download torents on a zylo! :-D

• andy