Sony Xperia 10 II

Sony Xperia 10 II

• 7Xc
  • 10 Dec 2022

JoeBazz01, 06 Dec 2022Hi Sony Fans...I have a question. Does anyway experience a ... moreDid you do a factory wipe/reset after upgrading from Android 11 to 12? If not do that first after logging out accounts/removing locks & backing up files to sdcard, then observe if it still happens.

Hi Sony Fans...I have a question. Does anyway experience a stained tint like ink round the image on the oled display of Xperia 10ii during whatsapp and telegram video call?
    The phone is on android 12 and it only happens during video calls
    Please I am waiting for response to know if the device is defective so that I could return it ontime.

• ib3
      • 05 Dec 2022

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2022I have been using this phone since November 2020. It works ... moreDo you notice any lagging issues? since its only 4gb of RAM

• S
        • Sam M
        • t1}
        • 03 Dec 2022

Monday, 13 Nov 2021The phone is good. I agree but they should have gone for a ... moreThere's sky earth difference between xperia & xiaomi devices .

• wYI
          • 30 Nov 2022

Madhusahan, 26 Jun 2022I am using Sony xperia xz3, Is it better to switch to Xperi... moreXZ3 is a flagship while this 10 II is a midranger, so obviously XZ3 would perform better & has better specs like camera, better display, etc. It looks more like you are downgrading instead.

• M
            • Meshack haule
            • f0J
            • 19 Nov 2022

the phone is very good, but i want to ask some question
            why does it use programs like those of other phones and not like in the beginning they had their own programs like samsung?

• S
              • Saint B
              • NbU
              • 01 Nov 2022

I'm using Sony xperia xz1. Is it worth changing to Xperia 10 ii?

• EwD
                • 20 Sep 2022

I have been using this phone since November 2020. It works smoothly, fits well in my hand, has good visuals, takes decent photo, and all the basic functions... The only issue I really had about it was its audio performance. Wasn't as clear and crisp as the older Xperia phones I had that were also mid-rage The battery life has also gone down - one full charge does not last me my whole shift at work anymore. Not bad after 2 years but still a pain. I will be upgrading to the Xperia 10iv soon. No plans of changing brands. I love Xperia.

• L
                  • Little guy
                  • mSm
                  • 28 Aug 2022

Madhusahan, 26 Jun 2022I am using Sony xperia xz3, Is it better to switch to Xperi... moreI own a Sony Xperia 10 II and I can tell from experience that the 10 II is a very nice phone with good battery life and beautiful screen. Personally I think the 10 II is worth the price.

• YUf
                    • 17 Jul 2022

Madhusahan, 26 Jun 2022I am using Sony xperia xz3, Is it better to switch to Xperi... moreIt's unlikely to be better than the XZ3

I am using Sony xperia xz3, Is it better to switch to Xperia 10ii? Is it worth buying xperia 10ii because of my low budget? Need a logical answer from expertise here.

• M
                        • Matjazz
                        • Tm5
                        • 16 May 2022

Yesterday I installed android 11 after having Sailfish. After few updates it's now installing the 59.2.A.0.422 update. It was some 900mb big and description says that with this update Sony offers the latest android. So I believe this is android 12 update. I'm in EU/Slovenia.

• P
                          • P. Jane
                          • bI4
                          • 01 May 2022

acrolyu, 28 Mar 2022Has anyone already received Android 12?I've been updated to android 12 (Region: SEA)

never i had a chinese phone. i had T610-K500-K750i-X10 mini-Arc-s-z-z5c-XA2 and 10II

Alpha, 28 Mar 2022i don't need to, nobody here including me would want a... moreCan anyone else add their opinion on this please.

Has anyone already received Android 12?

• 28 Mar 2022

joe nodden, 16 Mar 2022Do you think before typing.i don't need to, nobody here including me would want a Chinese phone!

Alpha, 16 Mar 2022No need examples, i would never waste my money on phones th... moreDo you think before typing.

• 16 Mar 2022

joe nodden, 15 Mar 2022Give examples.No need examples, i would never waste my money on phones that have names like realme, fakeme, Xiamoi463&^%

• 16 Mar 2022

Finally Sony is giving A12 for 10iii and 10ii, I love Sony now even more!