Sony Xperia 10 II

Sony Xperia 10 II

How to remove Netflix app?

• James

I really love the look of it and the materials. Heard some mixed opinions about sound but I don't really care about that too much. Great screen, questionable cameras(seems to be an ongoing trend with Sony atm) and a medium sized screen. There is no phone quite like it on the market right now. The new iPhone SE is its closest competitor I think but screen is a lot worse.

Anonymous, 19 Oct 2020I'm interested in buying this over new iPhone SE, as l... moreSony 10 II dont have this issues at all this is not 2015 anymore

Anonymous, 08 Aug 2020The Xperia 10 II is lacking audio settings, there's s... moreYeah I'm very disappointed too , feels like I've been cheated, don't understand why they had to omit out most of the audio controls when they're clearly distinguished in their name for Audio and this is what they give us like....

I'm interested in buying this over new iPhone SE, as long as this Sony doesn't overheat and isn't a buggy mess, so thoughts regarding these issues?

Arandompanda, 08 Oct 2020Hey guys, I'm really curious about the Sony Xperia 10 ... moreI just can tell that in this price range you cant find better water ressist phone and you can wash with water and soap so this is one reason why i go for this phone. All and everybody should wash their phones as i do.
And screen is very good too.

Nav, 11 Oct 2020I about to buy this mobile(sim free) from japan Can that b... moreYes

• Benne

Hi you know regarding the processor Sony has optimized very well the snapdragon 665.! I have experienced lately the LG v20 snapdragon 821 I was totally surprise with the fantastic performance ! So what is the secret there ? Is it optimisation ? Does anyone knows the secret ?

• Nav

I about to buy this mobile(sim free) from japan
Can that be used in India as well?

MR.AMIR.HOSSEIN, 09 Oct 2020I say go for your taste but my opinion if you a Sony phone ... moreThat one is a really good choice but with my phone plan it will be like 20 euros more than the 10 II.

Arandompanda, 08 Oct 2020Hey guys, I'm really curious about the Sony Xperia 10 ... moreI say go for your taste but my opinion if you a Sony phone go for Xperia 5 mark 2

Hey guys, I'm really curious about the Sony Xperia 10 II so I thought I would ask it here. I read a lot of good things but also a few bad things. I was wondering how the haptic feedback is? I come from a Samsung Galaxy A50 so the haptic engine wasn't really good on there. Now I'm temporarily using my S7 which has a pretty good haptic engine. Will the 10 II be kinda in the middle of that or is it more towards the A50 or the S7?

I'm also wondering about the side bezels. On photos and videos I've seen they seem pretty big. Is that different in person? Also how is the battery life with the Sony apps to keep it good for longer ?.

Also I'm curious about the speed, I've read mixed opinions about this. I will mostly be using this for school stuff. So that means lots of word documents excel sheets etc etc but also a lot of youtube watching and the occasional gaming. But not too heavy titles like PUBG or COD. I've read that Sony makes some good optimizations in terms of speed and snappiness so how does that work out for you guys?

I've went to my local technology store and they said that the Oppo A91 would be a better choice for my money. (I will get my phone with a subscription) but I'm also really doubting that. Yes is has a better processor but the Sony one is optimized yes it is faster but the Sony is like glass and.feels pretty premium.

So to conclude what would you guys say as.a honest opinion ? Should I go for the Sony which is something different than other phones. Or should I just go for pure speed and just get another normal looking phone

Thanks in advance and if you read this all the way through. You're a awesome girl / guy

-ARandomPanda

• pan

Anonymous, 02 Sep 2020Samsung A71 better than this crap in every aspect.a71 cut corners, like ip certification and glass protection, a71 has gg3, 10ii has gg6... when it comes to processing power, it is not significant at all... the advantage of using an old chipset is proper optimisation... it is like somebody using racebike he has known for long, he can use it to his advantage his muscle memory on the bike, compared to a newer bike where not all "capabilities" might be used optimally...
but in the end "buy what fits you"
and "if" your phone has some issues just look at the reason why you bought it... like if your phone fell on the floor or on the water just think "at least it has snapdragon730 better than snapdragon665" and you will live happily ever after...

• A7sii

Herossi , 04 Oct 2020What is wrong with the Sony mobile department people? Small... moreObviously you don't have the phone, all the people who have this phone including myself love it. So if you don't want it please leave it for the Sony fans.

Yena, 05 Oct 2020Anyone with cracked screen or phone drop experience with th... moreWell, it's got Gorilla Glass 6, so you can take a look at drop tests of some other phones with the same glass.

It should function with a broken glass panel, provided that the digitizer and actual screen aren't damaged.

• Yena

Anyone with cracked screen or phone drop experience with this phone?

I really want to buy this phone, but I want to make sure that this phone durable enough to withstand not-so-scary drop, and will it function properly with cracked screen...

This phone isn't officially available in my country, so after-sales will be complicated for me..

Herossi , 04 Oct 2020What is wrong with the Sony mobile department people? Small... moreThe display is by no means small. There are those of us who prefer a phone that doesn't feel like a brick, and who appreciate the existence of bezels.
And the battery life is solid. The number of mAh alone doesn't tell the whole story.

A lot ppl complain the performance not good ,battery small and more. I am happy feel chosing the right phone it's because good battery life,good multitasking phone ,good display and watch movie playing game are feeling much more comfortable to see around for the screen size 21;9. Sony do the best feeling like comfortable phone compare to other just good performance using high end snapdragon 765G but for me 665is smooth enough.

• Herossi

What is wrong with the Sony mobile department people? Small battery, small display, large chin, high price these are the reason they sucks nowdays.

what are you looking for in the next year Xperia 10 III?
I prefer the following improvements:
Minimum 80% screen-to-body ratio
Better chipset (Snapdragon 690 or 700 series)
Front stereo speakers