Sony Xperia 10 II

Sony Xperia 10 II

• Cristiwsp

I use this phone about one week ,good size ,good screen ,good battery life for 1 day, poor camera ,but for general use its ok .mi previous phone Sony Xperia xz2

User, 21 Aug 2020Hi, what camera app are better?Read all thread. Below.

ynoS, 21 Aug 2020I like that sony use sony oled from sony tv. To me looks be... moreIt is better.

• ynoS

I like that sony use sony oled from sony tv. To me looks better than samsung amoled.

• User

Syuser, 20 Aug 2020Best software optimization for a smart and for an older pro... moreHi, what camera app are better?

Anonymous, 19 Aug 2020And software is very good on this phone. Thats why sony sel... moreBest software optimization for a smart and for an older processor. Camera best with third party apps. With proof.

• Ijk

Anyone using xperia 10 II in india ?
Is there any issue supporting indian sim cards ?

And software is very good on this phone. Thats why sony sell not for cheap. Zero lag with snap 665, super smooth.

Johnny B, 19 Aug 2020I am interested to purchase this device, please can anybod... moreLg g8s have better camera. Sony is mid grade phone, lg g8s are high end. And lg g8s are more than one year older, and if you care updates, then software and security updates will be supported more time in sony phone. If you buy just for camera then lg g8s.

• Johnny B

I am interested to purchase this device, please can anybody tell me how is the cameras?
Do I make a better choice with LG G8s?
Tanks.

Anonymous, 08 Aug 2020The Xperia 10 II is lacking audio settings, there's s... moreThere are third parties that are better...

[deleted post]Thanks for the polite answer

The Xperia 10 II is lacking audio settings, there's simply no EQ, it's gone on Android 10 OS! ( not sure about OS9).

• Dave

The Xperia 10 II does not work with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0. It does however have USB-C PD fast charging compatibility.

A7siii, 29 Jul 2020I bought this phone, its amazing at what it does! The batte... moreSame here! Amazing device!

A7siii, 29 Jul 2020I bought this phone, its amazing at what it does! The batte... moreAgreed 👍 I like display 21:9

Jacko, 28 Jul 2020I bought this one, think it's good enough: https://... moreThis one could improve speed ?

• A7siii

I bought this phone, its amazing at what it does! The battery life is incredible and so is the screen. Camera could be better but its decent! Overall im extremely happy..

• Jacko

cyber, 28 Jul 2020any suggestions about memory type inside,ufs emmc?gsmarena?I bought this one, think it's good enough:

• cyber

any suggestions about memory type inside,ufs emmc?gsmarena?