Sony Xperia 10 III Lite

Sony Xperia 10 III Lite

Mayaa, 23 Apr 2022Same here I'm waiting for sony phone in India Will it... moreUSA phones are most likely carrier locked

• Mayaa

Prem, 31 Oct 2021I need sony mobile.... I'm from India.. How can get th... moreSame here I'm waiting for sony phone in India
Will it work if i import it from my friend in U S??

mehami, 08 Dec 2021Why Sony is not in the Middle East !!! چهاااااااااااااااااا... moreyou have to import the unit from somewhere but it'll be expensive

• jayh

It's kind of sad that Sony is the only brand mid price model coming up in the GSM search with an optical telephoto. That's ok but very limiting. More manufacturers should skip the 'ultra wide' and provide a feature that is more useful.

Dan, 28 Mar 2022I wanted one of these but I had one in my hands yesterday a... moreThat's good! That means it's compact and fits in the hand well! The last thing you want is a wide phone

• Dan

I wanted one of these but I had one in my hands yesterday and in real life it has very narrow screen while being too long. Absolutely not buying one.

Try comparing this to the Google Pixel 6, no regrets.

Optional, 11 Feb 2022Way more convenient monocheratic usage. you mean monochromatic? but how?

• Optional

sohail shafayat, 02 Feb 2022What's the benefit of a tall & narrow screen…? Way more convenient monocheratic usage.

• Ok

Ok

What's the benefit of a tall & narrow screen…?

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

I just hope their next L-series phones actually has a competitive price.

• FakkDelL

Rameyuk, 11 Dec 2021There's a similar question. Why do Prada keep selling ... moreCuz Prada has sd card slot and deLL hasnt

• wishbone

would love to see a high-spec version of this. the X compact I had with the plastic body was absolutely indestructible.

GG, 10 Dec 2021Xperia 10 III is already so much inferior than its competit... moreDo keep in mind that Sony isn't like its competitiors. You get a unique 21:9, uninterrupted display, so they got pay for that, an IP65/IP68 Rating, which most phones in this price point doesn't have, and a telephoto lens. Most other phones don't have that. While I agree with you with adding a 778G, at the same time, you also have to look at it at a business perspective.

• Rameyuk

GG, 10 Dec 2021Xperia 10 III is already so much inferior than its competit... moreThere's a similar question. Why do Prada keep selling Laptop Briefcase at ridiculous prices while their competitor like Dell sells a more functional laptop briefcase at a fraction of the price?

• GG

Xperia 10 III is already so much inferior than its competitor with its price range. Why make a lite and nonsense version of it? Sony, you are not Apple. At least put 778G on the 10 III or it's successor.

Why Sony is not in the Middle East !!! چهاااااااااااااااااااا
Why do we have to buy phones we do not like?
I just like Sony

delicrux, 22 Oct 2021You seem to have miss read the info It has a headphone jac... moreLooks like you are the one reading wrong information, the reply you responded to was about xiaomi mi 11 compared to xperia 10iii lite

Dennis.K, 16 Sep 2021no way a guy who traded his phone for one with a 600 series... moreHe has an option to use a better charger, right? Or are you stuck in box like iphone users?