Sony Xperia 1 III

Sony Xperia 1 III

• mm

165mm !?
Where is the new Sony Xperia Compact ?

• ASJ1901

Claus, 02 Jul 2021I don't think so. - It's very expensive. - Th... moreThe first and last points might be valid, but the 2nd one is not. Samsung always launch the Note series in August which is also a slightly slightly refined version of that years S model. Google launches in October.
I am not sure of Google, but Samsung still sells tons of Notes.
Though i would admit it has been a long time between announcement and deliveries

• Claus

Kujtim Zymeri , 01 Jul 2021Game Over competiton. Bye bye. I don't think so.
- It's very expensive.

- They are late to the game with a 2021 spec phone. The next iPhone will gone out only a couple of month after. And then the Android's will follow

- They not widely available.

Sepfian, 02 Jul 2021how about selfie camera? read some little opinion that is w... morethere are some youtube early reviews and it had a pretty good camera both selfie and main.

Jammer, 01 Jul 2021It looks like a fantastic phone and I love evrything about ... moreGuess Sony ohones are for enthusiasts coz they're exoensive, really expensive

Dometalican, 01 Jul 2021Looks like the US is getting it August 15th. Big oof. Lu... moreAugust 19

how about selfie camera? read some little opinion that is was bad in 1ii

GSMARENA can you explain why you left out LDAC for hi-res wireless audio? I have seen specs like this left out of many device specs you have listed on your site. Sony specifically states that this device supports that just like all their Xperia high end models.

• Kujtim Zymeri

Game Over competiton. Bye bye.

• Jammer

It looks like a fantastic phone and I love evrything about it (ESPECIALLY expandable storage and headphone Jack), but the only thing stopping me is the $1300 price tag lol too steep for me

Looks like the US is getting it August 15th. Big oof.

Lucky for Sony, there isn't another phone with front-facing stereo speakers, headphone jack, AND expanded memory OR 1TB.

• ASJ1901

Shoobidoobop, 01 Jul 2021I haven't owned a pair of wireless earbuds before. It&... moreThe headphones are great. The earphones are a bit on the bigger side. I dint have any complaints on the sound output though. Never really owned top end wired earphones, so nothing to compare to. i did have oneplus bullets wireless. I can say that they areuch better than those. Well, you can always compare when you receive yours

ASJ1901, 01 Jul 2021Its better than nothing i guess. In my case, i already own ... moreI haven't owned a pair of wireless earbuds before. It's not the newest model, but the reviews for them seem to be mainly positive. I'm looking forward to seeing how the sound quality holds up to my reliable wired earbuds.

• ASJ1901

Shoobidoobop, 01 Jul 2021I preordered this through adorama and they came with the so... moreIts better than nothing i guess. In my case, i already own both the WH1000XM3 as well as WF1000XM3. So, i really hope we get a different deal in UK, but it doesn't look like we will

I preordered this through adorama and they came with the sony xf 1000xm3 earbuds for free. I wish it came with the new xm4s, but I'm happy with my order.

Is there no LDAC here? I do not see it specd in the details

• ASJ1901

I dont know what to feel. Marques has the phone for about a month, and we are still waiting for a pre order. I know they get early access for reviews, but still😅

T-30 minutes! Let's goo

Anonymous, 30 Jun 2021I thought pre-orders were delayed until July 7th? Shipping ... moreI thought pre-orders for Europe were delayed till the 7th. Looking at the B&H website shows preorders for the USA start at 10am ET tomorrow. I could be wrong though

• ASJ1901

Shoobidoobop, 30 Jun 2021There seems to be a lot of disagreement and hate here, but ... moreMe too buddy. Waiting for the preorders to start since the phone was announced.
I would argue that disagreements are fine in a forum. Not everyone will have the same opinion.
Hate, on the other hand, shouldn't be. Every company has a customer base that they are trying to please. Companies like Samsung are going for the mass audience while companies like Sony are covering much narrower demographic.
There is no need to bash a company who doesnt cater to your needs but someone else's as there is atleast some brand out there that will cater to the needs of the rest😊