Sony Xperia 1 III

Sony Xperia 1 III

• Alpha

qasar80, 15 Nov 2021Just tested Xperia 1 III and everything it's just perf... moreNight is quite dark, oh i didn't know you want pictures that look like day time at night! With Xperia its what you see, you get. You won't get any fake overexposed photos to make night look like day!

qasar80, 15 Nov 2021Just tested Xperia 1 III and everything it's just perf... moreDon't use Basic mode, switch to Auto and you'll get better results

qasar80, 15 Nov 2021Just tested Xperia 1 III and everything it's just perf... moreI believe the problem is with processing. I don't think phone cameras are good in general but the Vivo X7 Pro Plus or the Pixel 6 are pretty good.

Just tested Xperia 1 III and everything it's just perfect, the best on the market but one thing...the damn camera, at night is quite dark and has bloom, and in day the colors are not good. I speak in comparison with other flagships. Why, Sony, can't you make a good camera on your flagship phones especially with so many years of experience in the field? I do not understand this, was the same last year, what seems to be the issue, hardware, software, optimisation? My Xperia XZ 2 awaits it's replacement and I am not convinced this year also. Let's see the next year what happens.

• atb

The videography pro app from the Xperia Pro-I is now availible for the Xperia 1 III/ and 5III and 1II 5 II you can download this app on apk.mirrow.com i have done that and everything works propperly with some limition the 105 mm lens dos nt works on the 1III and 5III everything else works fine this app is more easy to work with then the cinema pro app .

Anonymous, 09 Nov 2021Now that SD898 is just around the corner.... If only Sony r... moreI honestly think you are right but Sony seems to be targeting a different audience.
They seem more concerned with trying to innovative a new type of smartphone as a camera companion.

I think the Xper Pro is the reason it takes so long to release their smartphone. It seems to be the priority and the regular one is a bit of an afterthought.

Now that SD898 is just around the corner.... If only Sony releases their flagships days or weeks later after Samsung rather than months months months months months later on when hype has died down. They could sell many more than these year.

It's 1,400 USD plus import charges and has a camera that cant be silenced.

It's tempting though because it's my favorite color. I just but the Xperia 1 II in green last week though. I wish I knew about this before doing that.

Tiabeanie, 08 Nov 2021Are you positive you were not looking at a 5 iii?https://www.yodobashi.com/product/100000001006685154/

Yeah, pretty sure.

Zalias, 07 Nov 2021I just found out this phone is available in 'frost gre... moreAre you positive you were not looking at a 5 iii?

I just found out this phone is available in 'frost green' in Japan. I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere.

I just thought people might like to know.

• Wilson

Mangoon, 05 Nov 2021I love this phone as well, but what do you like?I love the stock android, compared to One UI. The narrow screen at first, I wasn't used to it but now i love it, the speakers, the screen, the HS Power Control, 3.5mm jack, sd slot and more...

Wilson, 04 Nov 2021I love this phone, I sold my S20U and this is better in man... moreI love this phone as well, but what do you like?

• Wilson

I love this phone, I sold my S20U and this is better in many ways..

Awesome smartphones better than Samsung Galaxy S 21 Ultra and iPhone 13 Pro Max.

• Mark S

Chris, 25 Aug 2021This phone does support aptX Adaptive (and HD,LL) if anyone... moreI was. Thanks! (Aptx adaptive not mentioned in official specs, but I can see same was true for Xperia 1 ii, which I know has aptx adaptive.)

• DontHate FromOutside

came for the specs..
stayed for the comments section.

“crunches popcorn in 4k”

Anonymous, 30 Oct 2021Wait Isn't android fanboys gonna dispute about the M... morehttps://www.androidauthority.com/12mp-camera-phones-1060776/

More pixels simply does not equate to better pictures. It's not a fanboy comment, it is what it is.

sami, 30 Oct 2021My opnion, this mobile is perfect from all side.Wait
Isn't android fanboys gonna dispute about the Much so inferior 12 MP sensor that is on this phone by Sony?
No? iPhone's 12MP sensors by Sony somehow is worse than something like 48 or 64 MP, yet Sony uses 12MP

• sami

My opnion, this mobile is perfect from all side.