Sony Xperia 1 IV

Sony Xperia 1 IV

• xcg
  • 20 Feb 2024

After reading your comment, i have no confident to update mine to 14 after waiting for weeks.. sigh

• s
    • sotdim
    • sw6
    • 19 Feb 2024

Anonymous, 14 Jan 2024Anyone got the Android 14 update yet? Just realize my Whats... moreTotally a mess. I am facing a major autofocus issue when shooting a video after the android 14 update.When the The Face/Eye AF is activated on video mode i am experiencing a huge frame drop whenever the camera is trying to focus on the moving subject. The biggest sailing point of this device just vanished.

• r
      • ravi
      • Trp
      • 08 Feb 2024

xpria 1iv it is not good compare to apple or samsung . temp issue always facing with these all xperia phones. 119 fps video only for 2-5min can be shoot .

• P
        • PakistaniHandsome
        • UNU
        • 03 Feb 2024

Thanks a ENGINEERS 🙏💕 for making screen rectangle otherwise every phone is curvy or notch it makes me very discomfort I was looking for latest phone with Rectangle screen and thanks for this phone 💕

• o
          • optimusmaximus
          • uK7
          • 23 Jan 2024

Anonymous, 23 Jan 2024i bite the bullet, and it really hurt.. the wifi really slo... moreThanks fo letting me know. The thing is, I don't think there is any phone brand that doesn't have at least one issue with an upgrade at some point - it is not problem with just Sony. Unless an upgrade is designed specially to fix a well known problem like overheating caused by proces management on a particular device, I wouldn't install it. Like they say, if it ain't broke. don't fix it. The only problems you may encounter when sticking with an older OS, however, are if you update an app that is no longer compatible or potential security vulnerabilities.

• xcg
            • 23 Jan 2024

optimusmaximus, 23 Jan 2024I've been eyeing the Xperia 1 IV for a while now as it... morei bite the bullet, and it really hurt.. the wifi really slow..mayeb it is just my bad luck to get a malfunction set? SIGH................

• o
              • optimusmaximus
              • uK7
              • 23 Jan 2024

peter19, 19 Jan 2024yesterday I received androi 14 !!!!! the phone is smoother... moreI've been eyeing the Xperia 1 IV for a while now as it ticks all the boxes for me, and despite the fact that it's an older model (2022) and the high price tag, I am going to bite the bullet and go ahead and purchase it. Would you be so kind to confirm for me that that you were able to upgrade the device to Android 14, and that you had no issues with it? Thank you.

• ucv
                • 23 Jan 2024

Mohsen, 18 Jan 2024Yes, me tooCan just redo? Or can't add again? Me waiting to update to 14

yesterday I received androi 14 !!!!!
                  the phone is smoother ,love it !!!! Thank you Sony !!!!

• uct

• m
                        • max
                        • xPP
                        • 17 Jan 2024

Sonyfan, 03 Dec 2023Did anyone facing fingerprint not working?fingerprint lost after android 13 update

• 3Dt
                          • 14 Jan 2024

First time I've had a second major update on a Sony that hasn't wrecked the battery life. In fact it might be better than it was on 13.

• uct
                            • 14 Jan 2024

Anyone got the Android 14 update yet? Just realize my WhatsApp notification and call has no sound...omg, so many issue.. heating, weak wifi and now Whatsapp.. .y patient with sony drying up

• O
                              • OscarRG
                              • K37
                              • 02 Jan 2024

The version XQ-CT72 don't have esim option, only the UK version

• ucu
                                • 23 Dec 2023

Mobilemaster, 15 Nov 2023Hi guys! I have some great news about next years Xperia dev... moreBut heating issue will persist. My iv wifi signal also very bad. Updates still doesn't solved the above 2 main issue.. not sure how long I can hold on to iv

• ucu
                                  • 18 Dec 2023

JhN33, 19 Sep 2023Check your settings. I've got up to 900 Mbps on wi-fi 6...What wifi setting to check??

Sonyfan, 03 Dec 2023Did anyone facing fingerprint not working?Common issue with Sony phones. Had it on my 1 iv as well. Have to get it replaced
                                    Restarting the phone temporarily resolves it but only for 5 minutes

• S
                                      • Sonyfan
                                      • raQ
                                      • 03 Dec 2023

Did anyone facing fingerprint not working?

Hi guys! I have some great news about next years Xperia devices! Some source( I won't say it) says some of their phones, or maybe all of them will have a huge battery upgrade from 5000 mAh to 5500 mAh!