Sony Xperia 5

Sony Xperia 5

Anyone here facing the "ghost removed your simcard" issue? The phone is restarting itself due to the "sim card is remove", while you just leave it there without doing anything. I met this problem for numerous times already and factory reset doesn't free me from this issue.

The overall package has no competition.
I Love this unique phone.

• AnKi

Excellent phone in reasonable price.
Thank you Sony.

whatta slippery slippery phone.
hope i dont ever step on it. ever.

I like it

• Dave

I have bought this phone last week from someone on eBay for 400GBP.
To be honest, I'm really disapppointed.
The camera is not good at all, when you zoom through the main camera it just blurs the image and you can't really see what you're taking a picture of. (Tried to autofocus, no change).
The battery life is not good, I get about 4 hours of screen on time, mostly watching YouTube and browsing on Instagram/Facebook.
Overall I am going back to my S10+, as I am more comfortable with it and perhaps will buy S20 in the future...

The J9210 dual sim are either one:
1. Sim+sim
2. Sim + SD Card

dharmist, 09 Jul 2020I got my Sony Xperia 5 brand new & sealed from eBay UK ... moreYeah, it's because you feel right, a motor vibrating inside your phone. I am not a fan either and turned off that feature.

Anonymous, 02 Jul 2020Single sim or dual so confused with this SonyThey do both...
J8210 - single sim
J9210 - dual sim

dharmist, 09 Jul 2020I got my Sony Xperia 5 brand new & sealed from eBay UK ... moreHow's the battery back-up and photo quality compared to other flagships?

Anonymous, 02 Jul 2020Single sim or dual so confused with this SonyIt has Dual sim slot with the option to use 1 sim and 1 SD card or 2 sims.

I got my Sony Xperia 5 brand new & sealed from eBay UK for £410 ~ $517, that was about 1 month ago. The phone battery life is amazing but the dynamic vibration is rubbish, it just sounds like a loud motor vibrating.

Single sim or dual so confused with this Sony

• Chris T.

Twiz, 27 Jun 2020Crap the overall covering ad hoc upgrade ok finger print (q... moreEnglish please?

• Eshvar

Is Xperia 5 supports Volte in India for Jio or Airtel

Anonymous, 20 Jun 2020My xperia 5 only got 3 hours of SOT which is terrible. May ... moreWhat's battery life got to do with quality control?? Quality control is totally different thing

• Twiz

Crap the overall covering ad hoc upgrade ok finger print (quint essential) absolutely rhubarb definitely not a good purchase

• Nhat Nguyen

alirezanasibi, 22 Jun 2020Battery life in my Xperia 5 is very good. Disable some bloa... morebattery 3140mAh only, but i can use maximum at 8h30 onscreen withough game, on wifi

Azhari, 22 Jun 2020Unfortunately there are no seller in IndonesiaIts useless tho. Since government banning all phone who came from outside the country. Except you want to use it with wifi only or pay the tax.

• Azhari

Unfortunately there are no seller in Indonesia